Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Fair enough.

People here (read as: the crazy ones) seem like they would enjoy Loadout maybe, possibly, already, who knows, but I've been playing a lot of it recently, so ye. :s

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
beware
the goblin
I don't take notes, cause I remember everything. It's a pity the American system for schools is so reliant on homework scores, cause I would totally ace my classes if it were all just one test for the class grade .-. Laziest motherfucker right here.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You should see university classes. 60 notebook pages, written on both sides, for each out of the 7 classes per semester.

Oh and they're all physics related.
Uni sounds brutal, but I am the total opposite of you guys to be honest.

Writing notes isn't too bad, and usually I re-write my notes before exams anyways (around 45 pages front and back for each class)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
has anyone seen my left foot?

it's okay if you haven't, it's just really hard to function right now.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
You should see university classes. 60 notebook pages, written on both sides, for each out of the 7 classes per semester.

Oh and they're all physics related.

L0l.
My High school is worse then your university.
Each course, without homework, is automatically around 300 pages each, just note-taking. With homework, I have killed a forest.
In my 2 years of high school, I will have used enough paper to make the Amazon rainforest look small.
Not even all the same courses, 300 pages was like the 3rd least I had last year.

Pity every high-schooler in canada.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|