Toribash
Alright, well this is the replay that got me second in the finishing move portion of this competiton

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=99050

I call the move "The Gum Slam"
Attached Files
sigmove.rpl (71.0 KB, 9 views)
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Gum: Nice wrestling there. It really looks like a wrestling move

@Toriboomer: It was a nice start. And I rarely see sambo skeet and it was funny and nice. A very good replay with nice dismemberments.

@Ok9zera: Why thank you Its always fun getting some constructive comments on replays :P

I also made a new replay. Its not as good as the others though IMO...
Attached Files
#moar_liek_dis.rpl (129.3 KB, 8 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
thanks, I was going for realism when i made that replay

Nice one tempo, i liked the first kick, it was pretty epic.

Here is a mod that i just found, Im pretty good at it.
Attached Files
#uke nuke.rpl (57.4 KB, 10 views)
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Umm, I dont want to kill your confidence but its not hard being good at swordmods. You should try classic SP
I'm sure you can make something up there ;)

Also, here is a quick work replay, I made like 5 minutes ago and it only took me 3 minutes to make it. Thats why its not excellent but I think its a pretty good replay
Attached Files
#oh_lawd.rpl (121.6 KB, 13 views)
★★★★★
Very good point, Red. It also had an "indirect" core kick. Which was ossum. Liked the opener too. I would hardly say it is a lesser among you replays, Tempo.

By the way, are you in ORMO? If you're not then you sure as hell should be!
Originally Posted by kwygon View Post
Temp, it wast your best work. It was slow to start and there were few dm's. Also. Where is the pose?

In the end of the replay. Also, as RedDevil said, It was made in 3 minutes. You dont get more than that after only 3 minutes of work. But I'm respecting your point of the view. Thanks for the comments and yes ok9, I'm in Ormo

Here is another replay from me and no, I cant get more DMs since that would ruin the entire replay. I got bored and made it.
Attached Files
#Revolution_through_Limp.rpl (166.0 KB, 12 views)
★★★★★
You seem to have something for DMs and cores, eh Tempo? Although the headkick in that replay could've been a little more elegant.

Also, if you're in ormo, tagurselftagursleftagurselftagurselftagursleftagur selftagurselftagursleftagurselftagurselftagursleft agurselftagurselftagursleftagurselftagurselftagurs leftagurselftagurselftagursleftagurselftagurselfta gursleftagurselftagurselftagursleftagurself