Toribash
I envy you guys for being able to cause destruction so easily >_> Very nice War_Hero/Yosaku

well, i'm focusing on simplicity and fluid motions for once :P
Attached Files
almost done .rpl (137.3 KB, 31 views)
har har har.rpl (146.4 KB, 42 views)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
I love your balance poses. Also when you throw the head up, kill uke then catch it, I was like holy shit. Maybe we could all combine into a super player of extreme leet.

V booooooooom
Attached Files
#bangers in the mash.rpl (105.4 KB, 32 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
bangers in the mash - Ooh, it was brutal. Not often do i see dismembers where the entire leg has been used. But after the dismembers, you kind of just falled down moving nothing, you should have .. Danced or just done something during that time to keep the tempo. Pose was nice though. 8,5/10.
Attached Files
SP - awkward.rpl (414.0 KB, 20 views)
Whoop Whoop
Awkward- It was nice. I liked the beginning how you set it up. But it took a while to get the joint and throw it back. Nice shot though ^^
Attached Files
Skeet shot.rpl (134.4 KB, 16 views)
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Maybe we could all combine into a super player of extreme leet.

how about you edit the head throwing replay after the head is airborn and i'll edit it after you are done with killing uke and i'll catch the head :P
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
um this is a rating of toriboomer because rutzor didnt post a replay so...it was ok...i guess it was good if u made it just for the purpose of skeeting but some of your movements were lazy-7.5/10
Attached Files
drunk split.rpl (48.8 KB, 18 views)
im dead
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
how about you edit the head throwing replay after the head is airborn and i'll edit it after you are done with killing uke and i'll catch the head :P

:DDD

K heres my first try, I dunno if its any good.
Attached Files
$rutz edit.rpl (163.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by War_Hero; Apr 6, 2009 at 04:37 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well