Toribash
<3 Mantrains
I'm Noobie212, I would like to join RAWR and I hope to get in.
I love this clan from the first time I seen the replays of NutHug's ExtremerunEdit. I have been looking at this forums ever since I figured out how to use the forum.. I have been trying to bulit up the confedence to even apply because I was scared of you guys because of your experience and awesomeness.. I want to join to be apart of the ''Legacy'' of the BEST... Well thanks for the time and remember I look forward to NutHug and Bendover to make man trains.

Originally Posted by Noobie212 View Post
<3 Mantrains

There's two?

I'm Noobie212, I would like to join RAWR and I hope to get in.

You've come to the right place.

I love this clan from the first time I seen the replays of NutHug's ExtremerunEdit.

One replay hardly describes what this clan is all about.

I have been looking at this forums ever since I figured out how to use the forum..

Obviously

I have been trying to bulit up the confedence to even apply because I was scared of you guys because of your experience and awesomeness..

Are you refering to our experience in the bed room?
And yes, we are awesome. Infact, the first letter of all our members put together makes the word "Awesomeness".

I want to join to be apart of the ''Legacy'' of the BEST...

Its pronounced "The BEST of the Legacy"

Well thanks for the time and remember I look forward to NutHug and Bendover to make man trains.

You better be looking behind you too.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by Noobie212 View Post
I look forward to NutHug and Bendover to make man trains.

you got it wrong.

iceshadow makes us bendover and perform nuthugs and create mantrains while making strangelove and blowingitallout while crying out "MOMO! MOMO!"

werd bro
peace out
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
two people do not make a mantrain, that's a manbendybus.

Otherwise 7/10 for effort in your application.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Well I decided I wanted to apply to RAWR =]. There we're a few clans I really liked, but I think RAWR's the best. Been playing tb since aug '07 been in and out of a lot of clans. Including.. NO, Urban, Diaf, Aliens, to name a couple. I have a bunch of friends in this clan. Currently 8th dan, bout 300 to 9th dan. If there's anything else you'd like me to add, just let me know.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
been in and out of a lot of clans

found the flaw in your plan.

Well I decided I wanted to apply to RAWR =]

well really, dont do us any favours hey
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
found the flaw in your plan.

This has been over the entire time I've played toribash..Most of the clans I've been in have died.

well really, dont do us any favours hey

Haha the only favors i do are sexual. And I was just saying that there was more then 1 clan I wanted to join and I think RAWR was the best out of the group

Originally Posted by Miska View Post
<3 May0

seriously YES, I love this guy.

Why thank you =P, Love you too

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

This has been over the entire time I've played toribash..Most of the clans I've been in have died.

no and urban are still around.
do a quick scan of our memberlist and try guess at how many clans the majority of our members have been in.

just waiting on some responses in the private board. we'll get back to you
no and urban are still around.
do a quick scan of our memberlist and try guess at how many clans the majority of our members have been in.

I know, i see people all the time, "most" does not equal "all" =P
Im gonna guess prob 3-4 on average.

just waiting on some responses in the private board. we'll get back to you

Sure, just let me know on a pm or w/e.