Toribash
My favorite genre is alternative. I really like anything pertaining to rock/metal. As long as it is noisy and has some emotion behind it, I like it. Everything from 80's glam rock to death metal. I prefer the strange yet soothing rock that I can get lost in, usually with a good vocalist. For example; like Tool, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Linkin Park, Stone Sour, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Nothing More, Three Days Grace. I'm a music history fanatic. I can probably tell you anything about a song on the stations I listen to. I also am not a country fan; just not my kind of music. It sounds cliche and overdone. BUT I can admit there are talented country artists. I just recently heard one of Steven Tyler(of Aerosmith)'s new Country song and it made me actually appreciate country. He just made it sound new and fresh by staying true to himself and keeping his style, not donning cowboy boots and a goofy hat. When it comes to hip-hop I'm so and so. There's no real established rappers anymore but Tech N9ne, Del The Funky Homosapien, De La Soul, and Fort Minor are really great. Fort Minor may be just because I'm biased and Mike's other band Linkin Park is my favorite band of all time.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Aug 12, 2015 at 11:41 AM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
I'm into some nightcore and a lot of edm The grant bowtie radio on Pandora really kicks ass I may make a Spotify so I can share the music I find with the clan
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
I listen to my music based on how i feel.
When i'm happy, DnB or Glitch hop
When I'm stressed, chillstep or trance
When I'm playing games, HARDSTYLE AND BIG WOBS
I'm too lazy to finish the list so kbye
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
I listen to my music based on how i feel.
When i'm happy, DnB or Glitch hop
When I'm stressed, chillstep or trance
When I'm playing games, HARDSTYLE AND BIG WOBS
I'm too lazy to finish the list so kbye

When (im) happy , electro
When (im) stressed, electro
When (im) playing games, ELECTRO AND BIG ELECTRO
(im) too lazy to finish the list so kbye

Originally Posted by (im) Thread.
1. Jenson (nice namechange)

ty ty ty ty ty ty , and ty ty ty haxball ty ty ty ty , gms stop doing events i want to bring (MM) time to strike to the community ty ty ty ty ty.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Idk about you guys but (i'm) in the mood for a clan room.

(New rule, you must put "i'm" in parentheses when using the word)
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!