Toribash
Originally Posted by Ciulerson2 View Post
College at 17? Damn, how much years of high school do you have?

Basically we start studying at 5. That's kindergarten level. 2 Years of preschool and 7 years of elementary. By 12, we start our highschool which is 4 years. Before we are 17, we are ready to enter the university.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
Basically we start studying at 5. That's kindergarten level. 2 Years of preschool and 7 years of elementary. By 12, we start our highschool which is 4 years. Before we are 17, we are ready to enter the university.

I have a friend that visits the Temple that I stay in, he is 16 and he is in College
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Hello, GLaD0S

We have Decided to Accept you

Please look around at the Monk Boards

Have a nice Time

The MRT (Monk Recruitment Team)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Thank you! I am looking forward to see you all in game. You will not regret this decision
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Hi my name is v1p3r10 i am currently in the clan prodigy but i would like to move clans because i never see any of my clan mates i see more of u guys than i do my own.
I would like to join because, u guys are legends in my eyes, i am a 2nd dan black belt.
I am good at wushu, lenshu, i think it is, mushu, parkour, lots of other mods and random mods too.
i am hoping to get a reply unlike [T] clan they are rude and i have no chance of getting in.
Originally Posted by v1p3r10 View Post
Hi my name is v1p3r10 i am currently in the clan prodigy but i would like to move clans because i never see any of my clan mates i see more of u guys than i do my own.
I would like to join because, u guys are legends in my eyes, i am a 2nd dan black belt.
I am good at wushu, lenshu, i think it is, mushu, parkour, lots of other mods and random mods too.
i am hoping to get a reply unlike [T] clan they are rude and i have no chance of getting in.

You are currently in a clan.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Hi Monk Members
Before saying anything i would say that i was in a clan previously in (Vibe) or Dont kill my vibe -
The Reason i want to join this clan is that it seems Friendly and More forum Active than others and moslty Pro's are here

My real name is : Zarak
My Ingame name is : Takayshi
Iam 14 year old boy , Gonna be 15 on 8november
Iam a 3rd dan Black belt but right now unranked.
The clan i joined only on this account was Vibe and i had many accounts but i dont use them

My Favourite Hobbies are to Draw, Play foot ball in Free time But on the hand toribash too,
iam a artist in toribash too for example : i sometimes .. just sometimes make toribash sets or heads
I play toribash Mostly on weekends or holidays But iam moslty active on the forums every day.
i go to School like 7 in the morning and come back at 2 . But after that i go for studying like places... Studying Academy (another form of school but at noon/ Night ) Tution or stuff so Mostly i start a new day monday to friday by waking up at 7 and getting free at night 10 , But i always have time to get on forum ;)
The mods iam good at Mushu,Boxshu,Abd,Sparring,parkours
And iam a good replay maker as well!
Example of my replays:Takayshi-UkiFlip2.rpl
Takayshi - Thru the walls [T].rpl
I have more aswell
I live in City - Lahore

And you can see my player card here

Wish you all the best
Thanks.
Last edited by Takayshi; Oct 31, 2015 at 03:40 PM.
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
I will leave the clan now brb.
-----
So am I in or is that a no I don't care I know you guys are good so i expecting a no.
Last edited by v1p3r10; Oct 31, 2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump