Toribash
Sub you are denied unless otherwise notice.

A way to get into ultimate is by sticking around, not applying for another clan, and showing loyalty.

Thank you for your time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
what do u mean i didnt aply for another clan
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Regardless, you are denied you may try again when beta says you can. Thank you for applying.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Nick: Finn/Diggerfinn
Belt: 2nd dan black belt (over 2500 qi)
Forum Activity: 8
Ingame Activity: 9.5
Past Clans: (OX) Left because inactiveness (FC) The group was going downhill (VoC) Was away for a while so i got kicked [Crooks] i left to make my own clan (PKMN) Is my own clan and (KnC) Which i left because i just didnt fit in
Bad History: Obviously my many many clans in only about 4 months
Why do you want to join: Because you are all a great and nice community if i can call Ultimate that. I have talked with alot of you're clan members and everyone i talked to was nice to me.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can make Half-Decent replays and i'm decent at video-editing
Alot of personality incoming: I am a 11 year old Dutch gamer. I like to spend my free time playing Toribash GMOD and Pokemon! I am a huge pokemon fanboy which is also the reason i made (PKMN). Sadly other people didnt like pokemon as much as I did. Im in 1st grade of high school and i have alot of homework for I can finish it all in time and it's also alot of fun. I'm decently smart compared to other 11 year olds, I became 2nd in my city's math test which was for 11 and 12 year olds. I'm also a youtuber since 3 years ago, i stopped making vids on my old account diggerfinn and i restarted on a new account called PokeFan Finn, I am still preparing for a huge pack opening which is the reason I didnt upload for 3 weeks.
This is my edited application, hope you like it!
Attached Files
[Finn] #firstparkour.rpl (552.1 KB, 2 views)
[Finn] Digged.rpl (77.0 KB, 2 views)
[Finn] Headless.rpl (90.3 KB, 2 views)
[Finn] Undefeatable.rpl (60.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Finn; Sep 28, 2014 at 10:09 AM.