Toribash
You guys still recruiting? if so then there is my app

About Me:
Hello i'm 15 years old i had birthday two days ago my real name is Lauri and i'm from Finland (GMT+2) i some times play basketball and football in irl, i'm always watching some very random funny viedos from youtube.
Ingame/Formus:
I'm 4th dan black belt rank 290 (Qi 4673) I have played Toribash over 1 year and 5-6 months my favorite mods are AikidoBigDojo and Taeykkon I'm very active on forums but i'm not so active on ingame i don't have any bans but 2 infractions i have for useless post and warning because i forgot put payment tc or items.
My Toribash History:
I had three clans Rust (r) Assassin (Assassin) and Phenomenal (phen) I left from Rust because i tought the leader Uncle left from Toribash because he putted unskilled member to leaders put no he didn't it was my mistake because i left from Rust i left from Assassin because it was inactive clan Phenomenal requested help for me to get they clan to clan rank 1 but we only get rank 2 when i started Toribash i frist time went to forums my forums weren't work i were can't post any theards or change signature, avatar etc.. when 1 year went then i requested help from ishi to get my forums back i made another account and posted on forums and i got my forums back and one time i lost my password because my friend changed it accidentally and ishi helped me again i tried "forgot your password?" thing but it wasn't work on me i gave my email to ishi and he changed my password so i can sigin to my account and here is my user card.
Last edited by hunter; Nov 20, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
I will wait for other votes, but I think that we can give him a chance. If somebody test his ingame skill - it will be great)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

I've seen him in game, he's ok as skill level. Depends how much does he want to be in the clan. Anyway u have to hang around with us until we can make a final vote.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
So guys wanna test me ingame? but not now soon and i really want to join Grim reapers
Last edited by hunter; Nov 20, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
@ insanity is it me you guys want to test in-game?. I'd be more then happy to vs some-one from the clan. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, tested or just hand around.

Btw for other members check war page, we at war with metal, and i don't wanna play all the games
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals