Toribash
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Is there a requirement application type of thing for going from Freshman to Member? Or does it just happen over time?

nope, you just have to stay a certain amount of time. You are getting close so you will be moved soon,
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
My App to Become a Recruiter
Hey guys, as you probably know I'm Ethan, iv been apart of origin for I think 2-4 weeks now and so far I love it, I like all the people in our clan(with some acceptation)and would love to be in this clan till the end of time. I love all the people that stood up for me when kamikaze was getting to me(i actually love all of origin), but u didn't let it get as far as it would have got, and I appreciate that. Now I know that this clan has been through a lot and wish to keep the bad/rude people out(that's one of the things I love the most). I remember when a good server full of origin got together and we just had a blast, everyone was laughing and having a good time(with some acceptation),but overall it was the best. I wish to help keep the bad/rude people out of the clan, so we can have more of those good times.

The reason I believe that I should have this is the fact that I can communicate with most of the personality's and figure out who's bad and who's nice(<-- total Santa clause reference right there),sometimes I post on the recruitment thread to and no one tells me to stop so that tells me that I'm am being heard by the clan and I LOVE that.

I feel like ending this with something funny and witty but I cant come up with anything so im gonna end it simple

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be in origin and I hope that I get the spot
Thanks
Always Remember Where You Came From [Origin]Recruiter&Member
Originally Posted by ethanetgh View Post
My App to Become a Recruiter
Hey guys, as you probably know I'm Ethan, iv been apart of origin for I think 2-4 weeks now and so far I love it, I like all the people in our clan(with some acceptation)and would love to be in this clan till the end of time. I love all the people that stood up for me when kamikaze was getting to me(i actually love all of origin), but u didn't let it get as far as it would have got, and I appreciate that. Now I know that this clan has been through a lot and wish to keep the bad/rude people out(that's one of the things I love the most). I remember when a good server full of origin got together and we just had a blast, everyone was laughing and having a good time(with some acceptation),but overall it was the best. I wish to help keep the bad/rude people out of the clan, so we can have more of those good times.

The reason I believe that I should have this is the fact that I can communicate with most of the personality's and figure out who's bad and who's nice(<-- total Santa clause reference right there),sometimes I post on the recruitment thread to and no one tells me to stop so that tells me that I'm am being heard by the clan and I LOVE that.

I feel like ending this with something funny and witty but I cant come up with anything so im gonna end it simple

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be in origin and I hope that I get the spot
Thanks

you want to become a regular recuiter right? Or did you want berct's job? If so you have to wait to see if hes going to win the race to become a leader . If your talking about regular recuiter the app is not but unneeded, i just usually promote those who are good at it. You might get the job though, for putting so much effort into trying to get it. If you get the job, you must be ingame often doing your job aways.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
you want to become a regular recuiter right? Or did you want berct's job? If so you have to wait to see if hes going to win the race to become a leader . If your talking about regular recuiter the app is not but unneeded, i just usually promote those who are good at it. You might get the job though, for putting so much effort into trying to get it. If you get the job, you must be ingame often doing your job aways.

I would try my best to do everything that comes with the position, I would like bearcats position if he wins the poll
I think you cant suit this rank,
Didn't stay that Much you need to be more time and more loyal ..
You didn't recruite anyone xD you need more work for this.job.
i didnt say i recruited anyone i said i posted on the the recruitment thread XD
Originally Posted by ethanetgh View Post
i didnt say i recruited anyone i said i posted on the the recruitment thread XD

A recruiter isn't somebody who answers to the applications. It's somebody who goes ingame, looks for people who might suit the clan and tells them to write an application.
I can take you in game and show you what exactly how to do that job. How to make the server, what to add, rules and regulations of the server. Pm me ill give you a time to join.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...