Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I say no for now, if we accept people they need special abilities like Artwork and Video making. We have fine texture makers, but if you really want in send me some of your work and ill check it out and make my decision.

+ Work on grammar skills, this clan is really keen on that and you don't want to look bad around the clan members.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Also, he didn't use the recruitment thread. Silent, Hunter Force sells for more than 10k. Make it first prize. I will await poppo's thoughts on the new member.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I'd like to start the clans userbar shop/request thread as soon as we can. iSilent, you can help me and Kaz, you too if you want too.

EDIT - My first item on the shop, when its open I can post user bars and people can buy one and ask what ever they want to be on the bar.
please, can some of you test him?
i beat him twice.
hes an insanely good play. rank... 407 er something?
i like cats
Once I market enough items to afford about 5 hunter forces, I'll make sure to pitch in every now and then. I've made 3k profit so far, so that's a start
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Sorry to say it guys, but I would've donated this activity, but sadly I lost 50k last night :3. fail Ik but here's iSilent's UB.
Yw, And PM me if you want to start a shop at all. And for the rest, PM me your items that you want to sell and I'll set up the item shop in a bit.