Toribash
Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
Come on Lush, it's for the amusement of the masses ^^

And Yogbox is quite nice, I'm watching a series by my friend on Youtube but I don't play it...Also, Hack Slash Mine is a modpack which has you mindlessly kill everything...somewhat fun, but got boring after a while. Feed the Beast I play, of course, but recently it's been black-screening so I couldn't play. Other than that...Pokemon on Desmume.

I used to play hack slash mine all the time with all the powers you can choose, how you can look, and some special level ups and strong weapons

And everything randomly spawns day or night

It gets boring when you just keep killing them nothing exciting and they are so easy

I play yogbox because I liked the mobs, items, bosses
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Saints row 2 is old but good

Saints row 3... Is so fucking dissapointing

The gameplay is good but the story mode... HORRIBLE

They are making Saints row 4 but it looks exactly like saints row 3 but you have like super powers now
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I liked Saints Row 3's story, but that's maybe because I've got quite a lot of jokes that were related to other games

Anyways, I think Saints Row 4 will be great, since the whole game series is some kind of parody of other games. So if they now introduce super powers, I guess it fools around with inFamous and some other super powers games this time.
Last edited by Pitch; Mar 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
Considering "recently" as the time between me quitting Toribash up until now, there's quite a few games:

-Osu!
-Dungeon Defenders
-Beat Hazard
-Super Hexagon
-Solar 2
-Nightsky HD
-Crayon Physics Deluxe
-Minecraft (Both vanilla and some crazy server with 87 mods my friend made)

And these I barely played:
-Splice
-Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery
-Dynamite Jack
I play:

Minecraft (Vanilla, except for Optifine, Forge, and sometimes TMI and Rei's Minimap)
Toribash
Feed the Beast
M&B Warband (Ported)
Spore: Galactic Adventures

And I also emulate a lot fo games with Visual Boy Advance, PCSX and Desmume. So far it's all three Spyro games, Pokemon Emerald, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black and White.

And yes, this is probably the longest post I have ever posted...God I need to post more .
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by wannin View Post
What kind of games do you guys play most?
First person shooter?
Platform?
Tower Defense?
Up-Down shooter?
Survival?

Varies, but mostly FPS' and RPGs.

Anyways, currently I play:
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • Beat Hazard
  • Audiosurf
  • Borderlands 2
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
  • Fallout 3
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Civilization V
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Minecraft (Voltz/Tekkit)
  • Duke Nukem Forever

Oh, and my current list of steam games:

huehuehue

Originally Posted by wannin View Post
What kind of games do you guys play most?

I don't have a single favorite genre. However, I enjoy it most when I play a game with a 3rd person perspective and great writing/artistry/gameplay mechanics. And I severely dislike military First Person Shooters, largely because they began focusing on multiplayer and started having terrible campaigns. That's my main problem with the FPS genre, although there are fantastic exceptions such as Riddick series, Bioshock series and Dishonored.

Not in any particular order, here are some games I've really enjoyed:

Short list of games I've liked

There are many more, but those what I'll type for now. If I decide do dig through my collection I might update in the future. It might even be a good idea to make a document which keeps record of the games I've played across all platforms )
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
What do you mean by military First Person Shooters?

Aren't most FPS games military? Give a few examples that aren't military FPS.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
LT, if that is your "short" list, Than I can't imagine how much game you got on your long list.

Also recently played:
Devil May Cry 4 (now on mission 14)
Toribash.. (not so much but recently played)
Brothers in Arms (Road to hill 30, Earned in blood [One of my favourite games])
Transformers (the first - finshed both in autobot and decipticon mode)
Battlefield Bad Company 2

I want to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution but don't have the specs for it!