Toribash
i added the headphones because I was curious too... posted in the original thread :9 look pretty cool but i think maybe its better with only the shader
Sketch is pretty decent, I really hate the burn shade method though..
You could make it a lot better by custom picking colors to shade and highlight.
Gives you a way better palette to work with ;)
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
blood smears look shit
loving the sketchy lines everywhere except the forehead.
outer line of nose looks a bit funny.
everything else is chilled.
nice work
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

CnC I know that in some part the locks of hair look weird... this was just a try and i though i got what i needed for finish the head... all made in illustrator. Im thinking to make it all red because on sphere it look pretty odd the difference between the red and yellow part. Il look like its a mask or something.... anyway illustrator crashed and i couldnt save the last updates in .ai, but i had time for save the .png i wanted to upload for show the improvement to the requester.

:3 made in chicken
Not sure what to say about the above picture. I'm kind of rusty, but... Somehow I'd love to see another version of that head with shading.

Also: just planning a concept here, and I'm also looking for more ideas:
Sorry for the low res on the leg, had to display it like that because /lp didn't want to work.

Last edited by Tapion; Sep 29, 2011 at 03:41 AM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
That looks really nice even on the low quality. the head not so much. It needs litle bit of shading on the sides to give it the depth to make it look more open.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures