Toribash
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
its fine if people like main stream animes

Tonakai does have a point, though. Some people assume that the only good series are Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto. It's frustrating for us anime veterans.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
The fact that it's mainstream doesnt mean it's bad, note that please.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Of course. But those 3 mainstream series are not the pure representation of anime, mind you.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
But your not looking at it right

they watch all main stream anime they come here and join

go to the random thread no one is talking about main stream anime and some of the talk may point them to animes they will like
Anime United
Just noticed this but...
We're posting here in the application thread yet despite having the moderator powers to add the recent applicants, we are not?

Originally Posted by mwebs1 View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Elfen Lied
Favourite Character: Lucy
What made you love Anime/Manga? I dont really know, just the way it looks, the quality and details of it.
Anime card: I don't have one :s

Originally Posted by rblrenan View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga:High School of Dead,Sankarea,Toradora!,Kaicho wa maid-sama,Rosario+Vampire,Zero no Tsukaima,Clannad,K-ON! and KissxSis (It's really hard to choose one for me T-T)
Favourite Character:Kyou Fujibayashi,Mio,Lousie and Aisaka Taiga (Again it's hard to choose)
What made you love Anime/Manga?Well,i can say it was toribash...now you say,what?
Well,i was looking on forums and get interested in a avatar from a guy...was from Aisaka Taiga,so i seached for this anime and no i have more than 50 animes watched and more than 300 to see...too much isn't?
Anime card:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Deadman Wonderland
Favourite Character: Crow
What made you love Anime/Manga? Anime/manga is Wild, and all over the place. You can go with some exotic style anime with blood and gore like elfen lied or deadman wonderland, Classics like dragon ball, And kick back with some hentai(sorry incase some of you are young :v)
Anime card: This is a brand new anime card, anyways Ive been watching anime for atleast 4years now so dont let the card fool you :3

Welcome to Anime United!
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
its fine if people like main stream animes

Aye, I do read the "big three", too... What I meant is that I don't want people who are just watching Naruto, Bleach and/or One Piece and want to join Anime United because they're "watching anime".
It's true that nobody here talks about them much, maybe some comments every once in a while - but I don't want to have people talking about "my favorit character is nurutu" in the future, either.
It's fine if they've only watched the "big three" and they want to watch more anime.

and stop implying I hate mainstream manga, I really like One Piece :(
I have seen many non-mainstream anime but things like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail are still in my favorites.

And you cant even say I'm inexperienced in anime so yeah.

Anyways, I still think that people who only watch mainstream can be considered as animefans, even tho they dont even know what anime is.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

also this talk is over we are spamming the join thread
Last edited by fireless; Jul 22, 2012 at 10:09 AM.
Anime United