Toribash
not bad ^-^... if you began preparing uke for the catch while you were throwing the ball you would've been able to catch it ._. but above that nice throws, nice catch, 7.5/10

Now judge this for me, just made it about 5 minutes ago, and the gravity was -30... I was trying to make it as stylish as possible but i failed a little before ripping the head and torso apart. The Dismemberment threshold was at 100 too and when doing -30 replays it's tough to dm something at 100 :d but i did pretty well...
Attached Files
-DNX Flippin It.rpl (96.1 KB, 4 views)
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
It didn't download right :| all it showed was me falling while still trying to pose ._. ... do you mind re-uploading it please? And you were right on the posing btw so I came up with a new end pose but I could've perfected it if I only had 30 more frames :d ... Anyways I'll upload it later today when I get the chance
☼Extreme til the end☼
I can change everything in replays, just tell me how much more frames you want and I'll add.
Also:
-----
Me practicing goalkeeping with falzar.
Attached Files
-DNX Flippin It2.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
soc air kick.rpl (174.5 KB, 5 views)
soc air punch.rpl (174.1 KB, 10 views)
soc mad goalee.rpl (175.3 KB, 5 views)
soc save'n kick.rpl (77.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ARMIN0; Sep 2, 2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:(){ :|: & };:
Got a few here nothing special :P.
Also I've been watchin some replays in ukes view and it looks preeettty damn sweet.
Attached Files
TheJesut - Bloodthirsty.rpl (155.8 KB, 3 views)
TheJesut - Heartless.rpl (150.9 KB, 3 views)
Boom son LOL.rpl (57.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by thejesut; Sep 3, 2011 at 12:27 AM.
Show some Love.
I was trying to be a little copycat on this one on style :P ... I was trying to imitate Zalmoxis' style but idk if i did very well... It's a decap and nothin else so sorry for lowering my splitcap status lol:
Attached Files
☼Extreme til the end☼
Nicely done cobra, but you should try to make every hit attempt count... It was perfect until you failed multiple times at dm'ing the torso... 7/10
☼Extreme til the end☼
What you should've done then was hold back until you got into a position for a stylish boom...
☼Extreme til the end☼