Toribash
HEY
i wna join relax all just becaus it looks like a fun guild i norm fight against the members and im king of bacwards judo well hey all my relax all buds that read this and i LAWAYS FIGHT IN RELAX
Hmm I liked you, when we were playing some serious months ago. Can you please not double post tho' and post some replays? and remember we're rather wushu and long-distances-modes-settings clan. Certainly not judo.
k? ^^
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hey, I'm a second dan looking to join RA. Wushu is my favorite and undoubtedly my best game type, I also like Aikido and TK. I obviously fight relaxed, and 90% of the time in Wushu I am using self made openers. I asked endoki (one of your members) if I should join and he said I had a good chance of getting accepted, and I hope he was right. here are some of my replays, some SP decaps one in MP just for laughs. All i can say is, I really hope i get in.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Oct 4, 2008 at 07:23 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
That was mature person's post, which as very very good thing.
You'll get help on staying low, if you generally fly nao, like here, and some hints on making madmans (just've seen you could make more dismembers, as you see your dming ends kinda on frame 288. here I edited your replay from frame 275 or 288 or something in between and made something more, as I see that you started to "peel" uke joint by joint - I did it too, and made some ending to it, enjoy). Also please don't use other peoples openers, and make more than one-two. We're kinda having fun inviting new openers, so yea, I hope you'll find it as the best way to do wushu & toribash (making own moves, not spamming them, etc. you get my drift).

You get a 'yea'. Meet me in game, don't put your tag yet, I'll need to tell you how the clan works here.
Then if we're cool, we'll have a new member - you. ^.^
Attached Files
snowflakesb.rpl (157.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Sahee; Aug 3, 2008 at 12:12 AM.
Nice edit! I know that wasn't really a great madman I was trying to get as many DM's with my legs as possible in a short time limit (I believe i got 5). While we are on the subject of openers I would like to post some of my openers for wushu in action on some wushu servers. If I get in i would LOVE to have a clan member help me improve these, especially the last one (it's aimed too high).

P.S. I have been told by kingbosh that one of my openers resembles a kick of Tenshi's, if that is the case I wasn't aware of that while i was making it in SP, but i suppose its the fact that i had the brain power to put it together that counts.

Edit: Awesome! I got accepted
Last edited by snowflakeG; Oct 4, 2008 at 07:28 AM.
[RelaxAll]

I just applied for CBK, but yesterday, I remembered about relax all.

If they accept, then I will go there; however, I will be applying here next if I am refused membership. Previously, I had been using the "hold all' technique. It wasn't very effective...A couple of days ago, a friend suggested trying relaxing everything, and I found out to my surprise that the moves were MUCH more effective and successful. Unfortunately, they are still rather rough, and I would appreciate some help, regardless of whether I am accepted. I look forward to a reply, preferably by PM, and will continue exploring the art of Relax All.

DarkJak
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Nice post, we'll resume talking about that application once RelaxAll is only clan on your clan-you-want-to-B-in-list.

No PMs. This thing - getting members - is a clan thing, not a personal issue.
k?

;)
Oh...
Well I applied for CBK before I remembered about Relax All. So I kind of have an obligation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
If you choose to come back and not just "remember" us, I suggest you post replays, get to know some of us in-game, and continue honing your skills in the art of relaxation ;)
[RelaxAll]