Toribash
Screw good practice! Freedom for n-gons, quads and tris! Meh, everything I knew about clean modelling was successfully thrown overboard. And I liked it!

Gorman is going to kill me for this.

DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Screw good practice! Freedom for n-gons, quads and tris! Meh, everything I knew about clean modelling was successfully thrown overboard. And I liked it!

Gorman is going to kill me for this.

Needs more ngons.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by filipe994 View Post
Wowow!!
Nice guns :P
Really good job!

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
haha :P
I don't see any ngons on the finished model though, so that is good!

Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Needs more ngons.

Well, there were about 14 in total, some are covered, some are triangulated now.

Anyway, the UV is soooo fucked up.. XD (Well, that's the prize I get for that way to model.)
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
pretty! @_@

I love it.

So simple yet so nice
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post

Should be called mindfuck.gif
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Just started working on a clan pic for [-Electric]. They want to be on a mountain, here's my mountain so far.

Add some toris, lighting, sky, improve lighting and atmosphere, add text, and you got yourself a clan pic.