Toribash
No to Litc.
It’s not that you don’t sound like a cool guy, it’s just you don’t overly impress me. In my opinion you are not up to raku standards. On another note I don’t know you that well, perhaps if I knew you better my opinion might change but I doubt it.
For now my vote is no, impress me and I may change my mind.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
I'm not sure if I have the right to speak, but If I do I say no to Litc.
I have my reasons but am too lazy to give them, if you think it is relevant that I do give them, ask for it.
It is completely relevant. All members have the right to vote.

Muaythai: The toriclan system was broken (by Alan?) not too long ago and has been put back in order, ask Wolf/kam to re-invite you.
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
Hello [raku] clan, i would like to join this clan

My real name is Steve Augustine and game name is 'Litc'. I am 20 years old and live in Indonesia, GMT +7. I was referred to this game by my friend 'Gorman'. But because he was got banned by Vox, i can't contact him anymore. Well, my everyday is boring, just listen music, eat, sleep, and of course work. I can't get any profit of this live (seriously). But this game make my spirit back. I can active on forum for 10+ hours per day and my game activity is low. Ok, i think it's enough for this silly application. And my belt information can be found below.
Cheers

Steve Augustine or Litc

Usercard :

Replays :

1. litc_striker.rpl
2. litc_balanced.rpl

Wow i'm excited to see this, cause i'm also live in Indonesia exactly in Jakarta and i'm Indonesian " Apa kabar? " Answer it ;)

Well you're active in forums, i'm also hoping from you to have more high activity ingame, and i also like you... Even i've never see you ingame. You're grammar -_- well you're not severe as me >.>

But you know, we're not looking foward in skill....

So i say " Yes " for now
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Jun 3, 2012 at 11:00 PM.
I can't even play this game
Well, I decided to say no to him, mainly because he has shown no signs of activity whatsoever.
Frost is pretty cool
raku