Toribash
Originally Posted by Manxie View Post
I'd say Reign of Fire for the Gamecube. I couldn't understand anything whatsoever, no plot no orders just you and a dragon is all I could figure out. Played it about twice each of a sitting of around 10 minutes.

stfu lol

jk

i think reign of fire wasnt that bad

my worst has got to be anything barie/brats
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
The worst game i ever played was Teen Titans: The Game... It sucked!

for a PS2 game the graphics were boxy, the animations sucked, the voice overs sounded like it was recorded using a can and a string, the story was predictable, the chars had like 4 attacks they could do and they all sucked. To add insult to injury when you kick the games ass (which takes about 45 minutes) it has a cutscene asking if you want to play again!!!!! CAN IT GET ANY GAYER!?!?! (besides ET but i dont own that )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
I think the worst game ever is Toribash xD
Okay, just kidding of course. If you are only talking about serious and known games, I think
it's Counter Strike 1.6. I just dislike it...mostly because there's no zoom, only crosshair.
bro of davidovsky
Big Rigs Over The Road Racing...omg...that game is so bad...it doesnt even have SOUND
6th Dan| | [Church of Dr.Rapphunkzhel] [Essence]
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post

J/k, the worst game I own is World of Warcraft (terrible game!)

Im not saying I play world of warcraft but it actually has a good build and a really good story, Everyone hates it because its filled with nerds and people who have no lives.
Back from le-dead
Originally Posted by Dez View Post
Im not saying I play world of warcraft but it actually has a good build and a really good story, Everyone hates it because its filled with nerds and people who have no lives.

Not to mention 40 year old child predators.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
Ugh, Toribash.. That game is awful!

J/k, the worst game I own is World of Warcraft (terrible game!)

I also don't like world of warcraft, but if you read Times (for kids) 2010, that game is awarded the best game and bestselling.
darkshadow8
not dead