Toribash
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Reposted for discussion because Boredpaynes opinion is invalid.

Ahaha, go away.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Name: destiny I guess...Tobias if you wanted the real life one :V
GMT: +2
Belt/Qi (User Card): 3rd Dan
Past Clans: doc, vibe
Infraction History: 4 infractions: twice for ignoring rules and twice for insulting other members
about me: So yeah I am just a regular German kid. 19 Years old at the moment turning 20 on 30.11. assassin8r told me to apply for raid, because I left vibe. I do already know some people in here from IRC, mostly the #outside channel. Yeah I am on IRC every day. I've been around this community for a fairly long time now but I don't even know what everyone thinks of me...I also speak English quite good for a German so I've heard.
I really don't know what else to write but I hope this application is better than the first.
I hope you'll consider me.

destiny
Last edited by destiny; Jun 1, 2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: made it better...
Originally Posted by TheDukest View Post
Come back when you want to be my bitch.

Shut up, you are everyone's bitch nigga.
Wait, what
Okay, cool. Welcome to Raid Destiny. Leave your morals at the door and get yourself a drink.
and with drink he means a cute little asian male stripper who may or may not offer various services you may or may not enjoy.
How are you?
Sup Raid?

Name: BirdFlu
GMT: 0
Belt/Qi (User Card): 2nd dan with 2500Qi or something (I'm not very active ingame anymore)
Past Clans: Omega
IRC Access: I live on IRC
Infraction History: My days of being a huge noob have earned me a few infractions from way back in 2009., but nothing more serious than the odd slap on the wrist.
A little about yourself (optional): I hang around on the forums because I think lots of people here are fucking hilarious. I also make (a small amount of) money, and get my daily dose of power amuse. I was also forced at gunpoint into joining Raid and oh god I have kids don't kill me. (That's a lie, I don't have kids. That would be fucked up).

Fin
Quit, probably.