Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Seriously? I'm not THAT good... Still do to brush up on some other things... Well, actually a lot of things. But I could try : D

EDIT: example of tori render:

Last edited by Gryphon; Jul 4, 2010 at 03:28 AM.
Macdonalds internet go.

I really have nothing to say Gryphon. It hasn't even been a long time since you started and you've joined T3AL whatnot. Plus the signature makes you look pro. \o/. Seriously though, once I finish Lateral's set (Hand done also, btw) and maybe Bright's (yeah sorry bro, I'm really trying) you should make a clan render. TheLead has gone AWOL, and he isn't responding to any of my PM's about renders.

One thing about the clan render though, you have more ambient occlusion, just to make the render appear more like the actual shaders of the game.

Here's Lateral's set preview.
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaate on Lateral's set (Still working on the head Bright, \o/)

Finished the biceps, all I need to do is the feet, triceps, and the main body.
How'd you get enought TC for all the body textures so soon Lateral? I've been playing for about 2 years and I still don't have enough XD
Adrian bought them for me : D
Edit: oh and Lemp ..when will the set be over?
Last edited by Lateral; Jul 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
[raku]
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
How'd you get enought TC for all the body textures so soon Lateral? I've been playing for about 2 years and I still don't have enough XD

Make a shop and sell stuff. I've played for a year and a bit and I've made up about 150k tc altogether, and that's not actually much, I'm lazy with these stuff and I only make what I need. I heard this Gabiel guy made 1.2 million tc and $620 USD without paying anything himself. So you could probably make a 3D render shop and make easy TC.

Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
Adrian bought them for me : D
Edit: oh and Lemp ..when will the set be over?

Soon. Gimme a couple more days. I can garantee I will have it finished by Sunday, since I start school afterward. Do you really want me to make the feet? They are ridiculous to map and they usually end up just looking back and stretched.