Toribash
I don't know why they are implying he should be built as a typical melee dpser.

I want to go all the way health stacking with him, because his ult and 1 or 2 of his other skills increase his damage based on his health, but along with that you could add in a last whisper ( not really because it's nerfed D: ) or a cleaver.

EDIT: Oh just kidding, his vicious strikes and his passive scale with it. But loads of help is probably amazing for reckless swing (when he does damage to himself and them)
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jun 8, 2010 at 04:49 PM.
Okay, so I'm going for buying a 6300 hero (or just give up saving for a 6300 hero and buy a 3150 along the way). Any suggestions for fun heroes? I've heard Anivia is loads of fun.
I go against saying Anivia is lots of fun, she is very boring for me but that's just my oppinion.

If you are getting a 6300 get either Twitch or Ezreal.
When she was free, i had a TON of fun playing aniva, you can play very aggressively early game because her passive basically gives you two lives, and she nukes damn hard if they are slowed, and she farms WAY to well with ulti and catalyst...

TL;DR, i like anivia
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I did pretty badass with eve, 30ish kills and about 10 deaths, around 15 assists, we lost though :C

LOVE EVE

I have her masquerade skin :3
and rammus, Chrome rammus
<3 both so much.