Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey how come i dont have a Marine Force Recon thingy by my name and the members list in the RoE Manual
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
I have been trying really hard to get recruits but no one has heard of us
Don't worry, I'm not black
Proud member of Marine Force Recon
Well i think its hard to get more members because we cant have our tags on ingame to show that were actually recruiting and in a clan
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
we can have our clan tags soki, you cant because your not technically in the clan
Honestly I'm kinda tired of you soki, stay or go. Choose already.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
I honestly have to agree, you are kinda like that annoying little cousin that asks soo many questions and makes useless comments
Originally Posted by Panatakis View Post
DUDE WE HAVE A MEMBER LIST.
Check the [MFR] RoE thread.
Also, reek is in as a major, like Crash said.

Well it wasnt there before I said that

And guys by the member list he is a member, but i dont remember his application, making me ask are apps being ignored? Or did I just miss it?
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Guys, if you don't ease up and retract your harsh statements, I will have you all demoted.
Give him a break, he isn't a stranger, I added him because he is like a member, no need to apply.
I am pretty sure I can use my better judgement to see who is looking out for the better of this clan, and he has no intentions of doing bad here, so chill.

RAGE OVER. Sorry guys, we are all brothers here though.
[Chill], Bro. ~~~ Hardstyle4Lyf