Toribash
Didn't have an idea for a good name.

pillow:i loved your replays with lot of destruction,this one is not similar to the ones i love.ending is pretty nice.
soft pillow:that is what i was talking about destruction
simple decap:hmmm...hard to rate...i think "simple" is a good word

EDIT:added madman,some stiffness and first version of "muin".
Attached Files
!muin.rpl (214.3 KB, 11 views)
!madman.rpl (123.5 KB, 4 views)
!!stiff headkick.rpl (94.2 KB, 4 views)
!stiff again.rpl (128.7 KB, 5 views)
!stiff dms.rpl (60.2 KB, 4 views)
!stiff spilt.rpl (84.6 KB, 4 views)
!!fly and die.rpl (83.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by XmiechoX; Aug 24, 2009 at 12:04 PM.
I'm [Addicted]
The first one could have been fucking awesome if you kicked the head off without grabbing. That would have been a fucking boss manipulation.

8/10 for that replay.

7/10 for the other ones.

As for me, what's your opinion about this one?
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 18, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I'd rate Miecho's and Tempo's replays, but internet is being bitch right now and won't let me, so I'll just rate last one.

sth deluxe - I didn't really like opener and way of getting to uke, but since 370 frame everything starts to be nice and very stylish. Nice cork. Also pose could've been more uh... attractive

~

It's nograb (realised it when I was at like 3/4 of making replay). Also dming this glute+crotch was fucking pain in ass (see how I juggled with that joint before I managed to get it dm'd xD).
Attached Files
!comfy chair.rpl (346.1 KB, 38 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Wow! Beznick will be proud.

That was nice as fuck. I haven't seen such a replay from you before. Great!

9.7/10
★★★★★
meh...

I don't like a first jump, because your akles were in contrating :P
At 104 frame your legs were crossed :O
Punch from 102 frame looks good... worse in a slow motion
At 130 frame you hurted a left leg - it was painted on red, ugly
At 153 frame you got only one dismember with hurt your own arm :/
"juggle" was interesting, but average, so it wasn't perfect...
Way to ruin his confidence :|

I was just trying to be nice. It wasn't that bad really.

Here's something I'm working on at the moment. It's kind of lame but the boomhit is somewhat nice. I could have gotten the head but it was close to impregnable. I'm working on getting the decap without grabbing it again.

Opinions?
★★★★★
I actually expected such an comment from beznick :s I think that even when I'll finally get 6dm boom I'm working on for ages, he will say it's bad because 'Your legs should've touched ground at frame X and why you didn't move your left wrist at X?!' I got used to it

I'll comment rpl later, I can't load it now.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Way to ruin his confidence :|

or different - I believe, he will try to do something, what will surprise me

also Tempo, this replay looks good... but kick wasn't too accurate :|

Maybe you should grab Uke in different part?
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I actually expected such an comment from beznick :s I think that even when I'll finally get 6dm boom I'm working on for ages, he will say it's bad because 'Your legs should've touched ground at frame X and why you didn't move your left wrist at X?!' I got used to it

I'll comment rpl later, I can't load it now.

Well, then his comments/reviews aren't very good or constructive. It's very hard adjusting the replay after commands such as that. And he should have told you what he liked. What you did right and such. Do you exactly know how to improve from adjusting your replays after those commands. It will make the replay better but will it make your next replay better? By telling you "Touch the ground at frame X" does it really help you to improve in the length? I guess not since the moment you're supposed to touch the ground is not going to be in the next replay of yours. By telling you "You should try to not cross your legs" it will help you to improve not only that present replay, but all of the replays you're going to make in the future.

That's all.

EDIT: Okay, doing that now.

EDIT2: Done. I got the decap. But it's still lame :|

I'm going for a second try.
★★★★★
Hey, when I'm making own replays, then I always want to do it perfectly... so I don't like, when someone is putting "neglected" replay with for example "the crossing legs" ;p