Toribash
Sorry lord, just tried to joke a bit
and he told me to help him joining here
its annoying

Like:

PlZ PlZz HeLp me jOiNiNg iN uR Clan pLOx PlZ pLiS
Yea you can say "no" just not in that manner.

Alot of these players could be the next top player and you wouldn't even know it.

I played Lapsus his first time, evolution6, most of RAWR (NutHug, MANtrain, etc), Rutz, even you 2 and look what you are now. You never know who will become what one day.
Read the first post carrefuly, answer the questions asked there, with your common sense and with your mind

Try to put effort on it

asking just 'Can i join ur clan?' wont make you get in..

all the best
~Colossus

wat about this Mr. Tripstone
Name: NinjaKick1
Belt: Was Black befor hack but now blue
Reason: I would be a good edition to your clan and It looks like a great clan.
Originally Posted by NinjaKick1 View Post
Name: NinjaKick1
Belt: Was Black befor hack but now blue
Reason: I would be a good edition to your clan and It looks like a great clan.

You sir. Need to read the first post. And then come back with the correct type of Application. This will not do. Sorry.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

Originally Posted by SupaDeadEye View Post
You sir. Need to read the first post. And then come back with the correct type of Application. This will not do. Sorry.

the same thing worths to you dragonbobo
Name: *real name* Xavier *in-game name* thekingdx
Belt: 2nd dan
Past Clans: [VorteX], [RIP], [DN], [Jedi], [M-W] and i got invited to join [Pathogen] but i decided not to join
Modes: do you mean mod? well my mods are wushu and aikido
GMT: -8
Why you want to join [eVo]: cause I think the clan is respected,unlike other clans, and the people are nice and awesome!
other things about me: im 14 years old and I have had alot of exp. with clans and i like doing art. I am also a marketer.
Last edited by Eddy; Dec 21, 2010 at 04:14 AM.