Toribash
But if I don't go to sleep BONDarenko won't bring me presents!
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Kaseys cousin has spit some bars on the mic once again. Needless to say it was truly a masterpiece. It's a shame you couldn't be there, Easter Cheeks.

u want a bedtime story, here we go: Once upon a time there was a BONDarenko he kicked ass, the end
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I got a BlackBerry :<
the most useless phone in the entire universe right now
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
I got a shit load of puzzle boxes, new butterfly knife, 200 dead presidents, some clothes, a new headset , and a calendar of half naked pictures of Chuck Norris

Nice Chaney, I got 200$ paypal, shit ton of clothes, a watch, new pair of air Jordan's, I got a headset and a iPhone 5cwhich I don't likemerry Christmas guys!!!
Edit: your headset is fucking awesome Chaney I got some cheap shittier version of those
Okay so after last nights debacle(which I'm just now hearing about) I never want anyone to arrange a duel in the name of [TGS] again, I can't even begin to tell you how fucking dumb it is to clan war without asking my permission nor getting any good members for the match. If anyone does this again there will be consequences.