Toribash
There NEEDS to be 4-player offline Co-op. SPLITSCREEN TIME.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
I hope the people that made it possible for borderlands to run on the mac is still gonna make it for the mac... Loved the first game, can't wait for the second.

I kind of doubt it though, a lot of games with a sequel are pretty bad, like the COD series. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I'm not looking for a huge improvement. If they keep the gameplay the same and put on a handful of features, I'm good, the initial game was great anyways
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Well, that's just your opinion of it. What didn't you like about it?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I will admit, it was hard to complete the exact same game twice. But, with the snazzy weapons, and the action-packed DLC, the game was quite enjoyable.
hi
Really loved the first borderlands, finished the story 4 times now in 2 player co-op with a friend. Although I did notice a whole lot of faults and things that can and generally should be fixed/added/remove.
All I hope for in Borderlands 2 is more differing enemies, not the bandit - bandit with a shotgun - bandit with a sniper - skag - small skag - big skag that the first had. And more diversity in guns like they promised for the first one, not just 'This weapon deals 50 more damage and shoots GREEN - MAGICAL bullets, it has a different scope!' I want proper creative weapons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]