Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fine, Ill lessen what I said...But er...Im not taking it off. That gives you a medium PO'ed rate for me. Use it as a measure
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Originally Posted by StickDude View Post
OK [...]...I was saving this for the battlethingy/LoveScape, but you've done it.

BACK THE [...] OFFA SAHEE UNLESS YOU WANT HELL IN YOUR FACE! ID VOLUNTEER FOR WUSHU IF IT WAS ME STYLE, SO I COULD KICK THE SHIT YOU CALL BRAINS OUT OF YOU! YOUR CLAN IS A JOKE, RELAXALL IS THE UBERCLAN TO RISE ABOVE YOUR BLOODY BEATEN BODIES. YOU WILL REGRET THIS LIFE GOD PUT YOU IN. [...]

Happy fighting.

Wow. Way to prove to me that you're a nub. You really represent your clan well...
Your shits weak.
Originally Posted by Emoki113r View Post
Keep talking shit. I'll make sure you eat those words when SyN pwns you in Judo

hmm u came to judo... yes... want me to post replays again?

and what did u do when I changed server to twinswords when killer said that he will pawn(xD) us there?

U quit, killer got badly owned, and that how it ended. Only Homer was cool about it all...

U really WILL NOT prove u're better;/.

at least that's what happened allready indicates you won't.

if you so badly loose with so-called "noobs"... what does that say about you, who played with us?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
hmm u came to judo... yes... want me to post replays again?

and what did u do when I changed server to twinswords when killer said that he will pawn(xD) us there?

U quit, killer got badly owned, and that how it ended. Only Homer was cool about it all...

U really WILL NOT prove u're better;/.

at least that's what happened allready indicates you won't.

if you so badly loose with so-called "noobs"... what does that say about you, who played with us?

I played Kazuma or whoever twice today. Beat him both times. I didn't play any other RA member in Judo today. So, I don't see your point. I've made myself quite clear that Twinswords is for nubs. It takes no skill.
Your shits weak.
People always say that. It takes skill to pinpoint attacks and make sure they hit. The swords take control, and skill.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 10, 2007 at 10:02 PM.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Stop with this fight.
Gawd, its just judo and twinswords, just because you like one mod better than the other doesn;t mean you gotta go around putting everyone down that like the mod you dont.

And for your information, killer, both mods require skill.
Originally Posted by Emoki113r View Post
I played Kazuma or whoever twice today. Beat him both times. I didn't play any other RA member in Judo today. So, I don't see your point. I've made myself quite clear that Twinswords is for nubs. It takes no skill.

U just have no skills in it, that's all. Kazuma is not from relax all, and I saw U fighting Kazama, U won, but after he ripped u in half:/. Selective memory:/? Not actually a win to boast about, I think.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
We would like to have a war
We would like to have a war with Relax All, There are certain reasons and even more. This was my idea for Freelance to have a war with you Kai-Tiger said yes so I will proceed. Do you accept?
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]