Toribash
Belt: orange belt
Name: real life: Angelo toribash name: angelo328
Thing about yourself: loyal, respectful to others, NOT a rage quiter
GMT: Eastern time
Replays: 5 replays total
Obey clan Recruitment
Hi, I am Zack I am 14 and my GMT is Eastern time I am a Blue belt this is an Alt So I am not really a blue belt my main is black belt, Obey is prob the best clan It just has so many people in it and its like a new world is opening up so That is why I am Applying for "Obey" Bye.
so heres my app :3
Name: joope1 real: joona
Belt: black 2nd
other: i spar,parkour and made mods, heres my newest one parkour dream c its used on "going for it" replay
im on my old laptop so i have no idea when is the afag replay done
and gmt is +2
Attached Files
afag.rpl (217.5 KB, 4 views)
parkour is beutifull.rpl (483.5 KB, 4 views)
going for it.rpl (1.15 MB, 3 views)
Last edited by joope1; Mar 15, 2013 at 08:37 PM.
Can someone please put in the op
"If you misspell Aikido, auto no."
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
so heres my app :3
Name: joope1 real: joona
Belt: black 2nd
other: i spar,parkour and made mods, heres my newest one parkour dream c its used on "going for it" replay
im on my old laptop so i have no idea when is the afag replay done
and gmt is +2

Looks somewhat ok but please make a longer one and follow the first page rules.
PM me with any and all questions
Is it so damn hard to use 15 minutes of your life for a decent application that has punctuation, good grammar/spelling?

Not to mention how short they are. Can't you talk more about yourselves? Just make shit up if you cannot think of some qualities you have. I don't care
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Is it so damn hard to use 15 minutes of your life for a decent application that has punctuation, good grammar/spelling?

Not to mention how short they are. Can't you talk more about yourselves? Just make shit up if you cannot think of some qualities you have. I don't care

I care though.. It's true the apps are bad but cheer the fuck up )o) Bad apps are denied and goods apps are discussed.
Last edited by Hattersin; Mar 16, 2013 at 01:39 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Hello once again Obey members.
I will apply once again because I have improved since last time I have applied.
Hello I am Tminster but you can call me Polo I am age of 13 And I am a brown belt ingame. Don't worry I am good I am born at december 4,1999 I live at Philippines Quezon City GMT is +8:00
I am forum active and also to be at you're service.I have skype My usename in skype is Alfonsofranco855 I wanted to join because I have been looking a clan lately and has been so long and going to give shot at this clan to join I wanted to join at this clan
because 1:I know some of you're members. 2:This is the clan I will fit in.3: I feel like a boss.4: Obey is a active clan and I like that.I am very good at some mods like Aikido,ABD,lenshu,taekyonn,rk-mma,wushu and Xspar.I make textures but not very good at making a video my past clans were brave and my little. I play soccer but ain't varsity because I don't wanna I feel like adding that next is also what I do at free time when I am not my PC is I draw thinking of new ideas or maybe drawing toris. I play with my kittens 2 actually. And if you can still read this I am very proud that you can read my application.
~TM
Attached Files
#Tm_FagZoned.rpl (348.1 KB, 4 views)
#Tm_[S] A new empire.rpl (223.1 KB, 3 views)
Aikido save 7.rpl (65.8 KB, 4 views)
Hello, my name is Pedro (PeSystem in-game) i am brazilian and i have 13 years old, i am a 2nd dan black belt, i am very forum active and less in game active thanks to school, i am beggining to be IRC active too. I am trying to become a known replay-maker here in ToriBash, in multiplayer my "expertise" is Aikido and Wushu, i used to play ninjutsu... dont play a lot anymore. I am very low on tc now thanks to farmers that closed down ninjutsu tourneys. My GMT is -3.00 i hope you let me in.
Thank you for considering.
Attached Files
#Pesy- Loudy Neighbor!.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
#Pesy- Revolting winds.rpl (146.2 KB, 3 views)
#Pesy- Set-Up to Cork.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
aikiddoo.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
aikiddoo1.rpl (62.6 KB, 3 views)
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only