Toribash
Hey i'm Noel I was told to apply for Inq by Creati0n ,Goughy and Dobby. Lets start by breaking the ice, i'm 17 and I live in Texas (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). I been playing Toribash for about 2 years now and I guess I am pretty decent, I do a lot of competitive mods such as ABD, rk-mma and lenshu3ng so you can say I am on the competitive side of Toribash. Any who lets discuss why I want to join, I want to join because Goughy has been bugging the living shit out of me this a clan has some old and new friends of mine and the over all vibe is really fun to be around, and yes I know this is not the most active clan but i'm fine with semi active clans.

Some of the people I meant that made me want to join
Goughy: Really nice guy he describes the whole vibe that inq has and wanted me to apply.
Creati0n: Really nice guy, he also describes the whole vibe of inq and wanted me to apply
Dobby: Really nice person also really easy to be friends with and also wanted me to apply.

Sorry for the eye cancer that I call a app, as you can see I am not good at em. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and if you want to just have a talk with me I am always free at in claninq irc.
Lets hook up Aracoon
Last edited by Noel; Dec 27, 2014 at 11:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
Hey i'm Noel I was told to apply for Inq by Creati0n ,Goughy and Dobby. Lets start by breaking the ice, i'm 17 and I live in Texas (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). I been playing Toribash for about 2 years now and I guess I am pretty decent, I do a lot of competitive mods such as ABD, rk-mma and lenshu3ng so you can say I am on the competitive side of Toribash. Any who lets discuss why I want to join, I want to join because Goughy has been bugging the living shit out of me this a clan has some old and new friends of mine and the over all vibe is really fun to be around, and yes I know this is not the most active clan but i'm fine with semi active clans.

Some of the people I meant that made me want to join
Goughy: Really nice guy he describes the whole vibe that inq has and wanted me to apply.
Creati0n: Really nice guy, he also describes the whole vibe of inq an wanted me to apply
Dobby: Really nice person also really easy to be friends with and also wanted me to apply.

Sorry for the eye cancer that I call a app, as you can see I am not good at em. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and if you want to just have a talk with me I am always free at in claninq irc.
Lets hook up Aracoon

Did you use to have some kind of grandma avvy? Like a pixelated grandma?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Hey Inquisitors!
Here is an application I whipped up with a few mishaps(Closing the page without saving ._.')

Application

Can you see I dislike making applications?
Last edited by Tuna; Dec 27, 2014 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Added myself
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hey Fancy, I'd probably rate myself as 7 out of 10.
So definitely not the most skilled player, but nor the worst.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Hey Fancy, I'd probably rate myself as 7 out of 10.
So definitely not the most skilled player, but nor the worst.

To answer your question, it was in #fran about a year ago.