Toribash
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Well i need only Banshee helmet and Banshee is mine, hue hue hue.
What do you think about Banshee? Useful?

for stealth? no. other than that - no idea.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Well i need only Banshee helmet and Banshee is mine, hue hue hue.
What do you think about Banshee? Useful?

Maxed out, banshee has ~220 energy and her sound quake ability is pretty OP.

I can get around 350-400 kills in one run of mobile defense on Kappa just with soundquake, which I haven't been able to do with any other frame.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Maxed out, banshee has ~220 energy and her sound quake ability is pretty OP.

I can get around 350-400 kills in one run of mobile defense on Kappa just with soundquake, which I haven't been able to do with any other frame.

AOE attack abilities are pretty great, but only useful for the early stages on defence. Once you hit l20/25 it'll merely tickle them, after that you'll be using sonic boom with her to keep hordes at bay.

The only thing to watch with Banshee is the low 10 armour, she'll get minced if shield hits 0. Same applies to Trinity & Ember, though if your Trinity ever hits 0 shields then you're not playing her right.

Thanks to sound quake giving invincibility during cast you can always use it to give breathing space & regen shields if shit gets hard.
Just max level all the abilities except sonar... Unless you're a nub who doesn't know where all the weak points are on enemies. It's only real use is increasing the damage stat at the end of a mission... Or pointing out where to shoot for nub team mates. ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Devs confirmed that there will be no other chances to get frost prime in the future. Don't sell it if you have it.
Hoss.
Needing only banshee helmet now. :P
What place do you suggest I look for?

Oh, if anyone wants to play with me or add me as a friend, send a pm.
Would be cool play with some toribash members.
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Needing only banshee helmet now. :P
What place do you suggest I look for?

Xini defence. If it hasn't dropped by round 20 then leave & go again.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you