Toribash
Boss Baby is a most unusual baby. He wears a suit, carries a briefcase and is on a secret mission to discover why babies are losing their market share of love. In order to accomplish his mission, he will have to join forces with his big brother, Tim.

In the second act, Boss Baby was able to ascend to Godhood with the Spear of Longinus granted by Philemon from the Sea of Souls as he is able to access the Akashic Records at will with the sacred spear.

The Council of Kabbalah mystic sorcerers have gathered to stop Boss Baby from stepping into the 4th Dimension where he will have domain over infinite universes so they ask the Ancient Masters from the Draconian Realm or the Reptilians of the Ancient Galaxy within the sectors of Dark Matter to aid them in battle. The Ancient Masters and their vast knowledge of the universe knew how dangerous the situation is so they were forced to activate Zohar and the all seeing god machine built by the race of Celestials as a way to seal Boss Baby's unending and infinite power to become the center of the multiverse and be its master.

In the third act, he was able to acquire the Apple of Eden from the Tree of Knowledge planted by God from Earth of Ancients where the Nephilim once reside and with a bite, his power increased by tenfolds but at the cost of angering God or the One Above All which forced Him to send his avatars and do battle with Boss Baby for eternity.
We have uneven members now :/ I wonder how I can update the pics n stuff :thinking:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
karst id say just wait until someone else joins
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
De-officialization
Unfortunately the clan failed it's 3rd and final strike. This means that your clan will face de-officialization. You will lose your brackets in game and access to your board. We will give you one week to say your goodbyes.

- Clan Squad
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
it was good being a winner
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn