Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

the new knife seems more like a knuckle duster type thing rather than an actual knife
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
CHANGE IS BAD

EVERYTHING IS RUINED

They're still working on the balance between the A4 and the A1 as they have been since the A1 was introduced, I'm sure they'll buff one a little bit if it looks like one weapon is being used vastly more than the other. The new knives may not be your cup of tea, but I'm sure some people will like them. The defuse animation is going to take some getting used to, but it's not that bad and it does not mark the end of times for csgo. One huge positive is the new hitbubbles, and the fact that the hitbubble things are bound to the model now, no more stupidly hard to hit jump scouters.

All we wanted was the hitbox update, no one asked for the meta destroying wires.

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
What's wrong with the new knives? I think they're badass.

Really assassin-like.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/09/12528/

oh my fucking god I just saw the Golden Coil M4A1. Too bad the gun is awful now. That thing is sexy as fuck. The Frostside Misty AK is awesome as well. Really nice skins in this case.

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I think the knifes are actually kinda cool, kinda looks like little ninja knives that you would just jab someone with lol

Oh im sorry i didn't realize csgo was turning into naurto, jesus christ no this doesn't fit with the game at all i wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a fucking katana
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
All we wanted was the hitbox update, no one asked for the meta destroying wires.

Oh im sorry i didn't realize csgo was turning into naurto, jesus christ no this doesn't fit with the game at all i wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a fucking katana

dude inb4 they add a fucking warhammer
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
dude inb4 they add a fucking warhammer

I could see that happening sadly, and they'll probably throw in a few character skins for the weebs

money>>>
Okay, there's a big difference between push daggers and a katana/warhammer. come on, it's not ridiculous. They're practically used by special ops forces.

Probably more often used than a butterfly knife in the military.

Also imagine the MAG 7 Cobalt Core on a gun that people actually use. Cobalt Core M4A4 omfg
Okay, there's a big difference between push daggers and a katana/warhammer. come on, it's not ridiculous. They're practically used by special ops forces.

Probably more often used than a butterfly knife in the military.

Also imagine the MAG 7 Cobalt Core on a gun that people actually use. Cobalt Core M4A4 omfg

Well they just look fucking retarded then. Csgo is slowly becoming CS:NZ

And I use the mag 7 quite a bit, it can destroy anus's if you're positioned correctly. I just dont understand why they even bother adding m249, duallies and the auto snipers from the community made skins.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
Well they just look fucking retarded then. Csgo is slowly becoming CS:NZ

And I use the mag 7 quite a bit, it can destroy anus's if you're positioned correctly. I just dont understand why they even bother adding m249, duallies and the auto snipers from the community made skins.

Why about them makes them look "retarded"? Just because they're different doesn't mean they're bad.

And have you used the dualies since the update? They're actually viable close range.
that wasn't impressive
let me find my 4k with a jump scout and 3 1-deags
brb
-----
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-STKiq-UFxVn-zV3dj-SqNSx-XfP7B

thats my game it's on round 24 i'm snidrahelm
Last edited by hobo; Sep 18, 2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Why about them makes them look "retarded"? Just because they're different doesn't mean they're bad.

And have you used the dualies since the update? They're actually viable close range.

as i said it makes it look like csgo is becoming csnz if you ever glanced at that game and they just dont look like they fit at all, and I haven't im happy using the usp and p250