Toribash
Why the fuck do we not have banana-powered powerplants already?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Oh, is it because the japanese keeps it a secret so they can supply their teachers with power for their lightsabers to defend themselves from delinquent cookie-throwing students?
Makes sense now thank you.

I'm assuming those are cookies and not pizzas. If they're pizzas we're in for some serious shit...
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Why the fuck do we not have banana-powered powerplants already?

We do not have the technology for such pure energy.
We are unworthy of the sacred banana power.
Originally Posted by clubleader View Post
Hey Neru, let us steal some of your members please? If any of you willing to be active and post on another clan thread. Please go ahead and apply: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=496423

I'll just my philosophy there, is that ok?
-----
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post

What i read
Hi

( ͡o ͜L ͡o)

+8

Hail japan.

Hail illuminati.

That say that people hear what they want to hear. But as you can see, our subject number 6969 reads what he wants to read. I believe this fact will lead us a successful experiment of curing idiocy.
-----
A declaration: I think i'm gonna be inactive ingame and on forums, because:
I stood up too fast and while i was having a mini seizure my mom looked at me and now she now thinks that i'm going to die. thus she declared that it's all the fault of the electro-future stuff. and i believe that i'll be inactive for about a week or two
LoL
Last edited by RuriroNeko; Jan 18, 2015 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Originally Posted by RuriroNeko View Post
I'll just my philosophy there, is that ok?
-----

That say that people hear what they want to hear. But as you can see, our subject number 6969 reads what he wants to read. I believe this fact will lead us a successful experiment of curing idiocy.
-----
A declaration: I think i'm gonna be inactive ingame and on forums, because:
I stood up too fast and while i was having a mini seizure my mom looked at me and now she now thinks that i'm going to die. thus she declared that it's all the fault of the electro-future stuff. and i believe that i'll be inactive for about a week or two
LoL

gg nori
cage the gargoyle