Toribash
It is my smurf account for csgo, I play on it like 24/7 though unless there is a 5 man.
On my other account I'm DMG

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mocrogunz2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I was wondering who was it that sent me a request on steam. I completely forgot about this haha

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
I was wondering who was it that sent me a request on steam. I completely forgot about this haha

I did
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
I think I already actually had mocro's fgt ass on steam

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I wonder who it could be
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
So guys. I'm gonna make a gaming youtube channel iname the upcoming weeks. I expect you guys to support me :3

Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
So guys. I'm gonna make a gaming youtube channel iname the upcoming weeks. I expect you guys to support me :3

good luck man. every 7 seconds a new gamming channel is made by a 12 yearold playing minecraft. Some stiff competition.
Curious aren't you.
Well I'm 21 years old so I don't have that shitty high pitched prepubescent voice.....and I'll be playing the latest games