Toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I still havent, but not going to push for it when the 2 people i chose arent active

u cna chooose me c:
wow that
sucked
You mean those 2 people that ain't more active than a person that his last login was on 2012 or (that other person that doesn't even belong to the clan).*

Alrighty then.

*Hey, I'm just throwing stuff out here... Not a single clue if FinalWish being in TLL is intentional or if he's just in multiple clans at the time. I kinda want that the multi-clan thing is happening right now because Final is a cool cat after all but I gotta admit that it's been a while since I saw a post of his around here.

Edit: Not to mention the fact that you've lied to me... again.

Edit numero dos: Funny how I just noticed this.
And even if you aren't active that much, you'll be more active then who's on there now, because I believe neither of them are in the clan >_>

Last edited by Hayz; Mar 5, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
You don't say.. :)

Despite all of this, everything will remain to be the same. Which is ok. How much moderation does a not so active board need anyway, amIrite?

Btw, good luck to that tourney or something related to those items. It finally seems that something worth of participating appeared even though the prizes are kinda meh.
always ~
Those 134k though.
Make sure you do something useful with them (ie send to me).
Not suggesting anything... I'm just... saying. Ok.

Also leave some specs, ya know.
always ~
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
if you were more active hayz, I'd think about giving it to you

I'm getting money and stuff so like I'm spending it on a microphone so I can record more game reviews and stuff and this really expensive jacket so when I walk down the street people can call me a faggot and stuff.
wow that
sucked