Toribash
beta you better make me a goddamn samwich

anyway why monk so fast? i was trial yesterday
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
beta you better make me a goddamn samwich

anyway why monk so fast? i was trial yesterday

First. Learn to speak and spell, maybe I will make you a "samwich" then. Hopefully it will make a dull and simplistic mind like yours realize that you just got called mentally challenged.

Haha jk, love you Also everybody goes to monk we just didn't rank you up yet.

-demon, zhu, experts.... Stop being annoying. Cause to ian and I, that's quite annoying, argue about it over skype or pm me.... Or even ian, either one of us will take care of us, or frankly, pm both of us and we with discuss it :o. Otherwise, discussion isn't supposed to be a discussion of problems lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Rip 2 - the first punch was ok but the others was like ew and looked so bad when you stoped the motion of the replay and the hand throw was good in mi opinion , 6/10

Rip - Same opener but the 2nd punch dming the arm and the head was pretty nice , but you started making useless moves instead of a pose soo > 5/10
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
First. Learn to speak and spell, maybe I will make you a "samwich" then. Hopefully it will make a dull and simplistic mind like yours realize that you just got called mentally challenged.

Haha jk, love you Also everybody goes to monk we just didn't rank you up yet..

why you shout stop shouting plos
;-;

also i was just saying you ranked me to monk really fast : D
can i vote for apps now?
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
why you shout stop shouting plos
;-;

also i was just saying you ranked me to monk really fast : D
can i vote for apps now?

If you want to not be a monk B/ , jk , when were you will gift me your Rainbow Mustache (: .

and you already voted on me Lel.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!