Toribash
Playing cracked Dota 2 is like playing cracked Minecraft. You'd be a cheap retard if you did, and everyone would hate you for being a cocksucker. Also, good luck playing a game that is entirely handled online and have any sort of fun with it. Private WoW servers are gay, private Dota 2 would be just as faggy.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
well i live in SA, where the fuck do i get the game? and my currency is shit weak compared to euro and dollar
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
You get it. Over Steam.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Steam < Shit.

Wtf? That's not even close to being true. Have you even used Steam before?
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Steam < Shit.

Then don't ask to play Dota 2, shithead.
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
You're joking, right? Idra can't beat people, he sucks. o_O What did I miss now...

just realized you said that :P. It was just a BO1, but I can't believe he managed to take a game off of MKP. I've been an Idra fan since the beginning, and I know it's silly to get this excited over one win, but I would LOVE it if Idra was relevant again.
I hate Idra, just because of his attitude. Like, I know he fakes a lot of it, but it's just such an awful personality to have. I prefer nice people, White-Ra and DRG and all that. Sure, I'll always cheer for Stephano, HuK and MC too, but I know they're A-holes and I always prefer it when the good guy wins.
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
I hate Idra, just because of his attitude. Like, I know he fakes a lot of it, but it's just such an awful personality to have. I prefer nice people, White-Ra and DRG and all that. Sure, I'll always cheer for Stephano, HuK and MC too, but I know they're A-holes and I always prefer it when the good guy wins.

Idra does have a really shitty attitude. I also think most of his bm comes out of him not being afraid to say anything and not censoring himself a lot, which I respect. Destiny is the same way, and that's part of the reason why I like him too.
I disagree with Stephano and HuK being assholes. I obviously don't know them personally, but I never really thought of them as mean/dicks. The only time I remember HuK really bming was vs Idra, and they're actually friends I think.