Toribash
I can't... I'm still at school. I will be later. I'll be able to call as well if you want.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Why are you still at school? its 4:00 o.o isn't school out at like 3?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Don't worry about being too emotional around me. I've been through the mental hospital. Suffered depression. Raped. Lost my family back in Vietnam. I was an orphan until I was adopted. I can take emotional.

It did indeed get dark very quick! And ok. I feel really bad for you if that makes you feel any better
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
I apologize for my inactivity over the last few days.
I've been swamped with schoolwork-based things.

It should be all done with soon though.
Fl0yd, private message me when you have time and I'll explain everything you need to know about recruiting.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
... it's fine. My name's Ellie if I didn't say it. So hi!

Heh, hi! Lol. Mine's Jarred in case you didn't see my application.
Edit: If anyone wants to join me and kill (If he joins soon) please! Feel free to join at /jo EssM
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 21, 2013 at 03:14 AM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Well... I didn't see your application because.... I'm not actually in this clan. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Well... I didn't see your application because.... I'm not actually in this clan. xD

Oh yaaa. Go check it out. It was pretty decent. And I have to get off in a bit. So if you wanna play a couple of matches, type /jo EssM