Ranking
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
This isn't me applying to ORMO, this is me sort of putting my foot in the door. I really want to join ORMO when I'm valid enough as a replay maker. Went to Pusga for advice earlier this year.

Anywho, I'll just say some stuff about me, attach the replay, and let the conversation and introductions start.

Name: DrHax
Type Player: All around, though certainly, if known for anything, it'd be Wushu.

If you tell me how your username is part ishi ill look and judge your replay <3
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
If you tell me how your username is part ishi ill look and judge your replay <3

I work for Hampa
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Warrior:

Opener was standard, but lift was pretty nice.

transition after wasn't bad, but it also didn't wow me.

Launch was well done, but your jump seemed a bit iffy. Maybe I just don't like contract glutes jumps, but idk. After that mid air kick, you went really awkward and I didn't like it.

Next kick was great, but uke's face flew into yo' ass. I kinda hated the way you lifted uke. You used a near straight leg when there are so many better ways to get him high into the air. It was really messy and icky I'm afraid.

Kick itself was pretty good, but doesn't make up for the lift I'm afraid ;o

last bit was good I guess.

So this was a reaally hard decision, but I am going to have to say no.

You are literally a step away from making it in, but the couple blunders you made in this replay is what caused me to give you a no. I almost guarantee that you'll make it in next time you enter, so until then, work on your transitions and focus on the replay as a whole when you make them, not just certain parts.

also if another recruiter disagrees with my decision, I'm all ears
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I'm in

Me too if it's anything multiplayer
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
multiplayer in ormo

lol
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/