Toribash
cocks.
Also, merry derpmas.
I got some chocolates as well, tho not so big as jtank's, S. Larsson book, some 'christmas' showergel-deodorant packs, sum cash and motherfuckin epic skin gloves : d
retired
Merry christmas addictfaegs ;)

Hope you had some good days so far.
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Originally Posted by Bumhunter90 View Post

Do want!

Y U NO HAVE BIGGER CHOCOLATE GERMANY?! :[

we have ((; Milka makes some ultrasize-bars that you find in bigger malls (REAL, halt große Einkaufszentren)
Originally Posted by Bumhunter90 View Post
Please define "huge". D:

Money for my new car (Golf 4 / 101 PS), chocolate, cheese sticks and a deviantart bag.

Golf? Your FIRST car or just a new one?

Merry Xmas to you all
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
First car: nappy ass old ass stank ass Golf 3 with rusty bottom and 45 PS

New Car: Shiny slightly pimped Golf 4 with 101 PS
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
When I get driving license, I'm very likely to recieve almost new badass audi a3.

HOW MAD ARE YOU?

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
When I get driving license, I'm very likely to recieve almost new badass audi a3.

HOW MAD ARE YOU?

[Friendly]---+------------------------------[MADDEN]

Envious, yes.
Mad, no.

just dont be such an idiot and drive it against a tree on your first ride.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post

HOW MAD ARE YOU?

Man you gotta love that car. Bye the one with 5 doors (not 3)
And drive carefully (:

Bumhunter: That's like THE teenage car (; But it's not that cheep to drive a VW or Audi. I would prefer a car from asia, they don't need to be repaired that often (ADAC test-ergebnisse der Werkstättengänge)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้