Toribash
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I've been working 6 days strait so far and my boss wants me to work another 5 days before I actually get some time to myself.

My buddy is on a work 24 day 2 day break repeat schedule, you'll be alright (see below)

Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
I don't get how people deal with being an "adult". .

CASH MONEY MY NIGGA
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
Bruh....

If she was in my bed

hahahahahha....meeeee toooooooo

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Its a struggle.. oh and.. oldage and cancer is a lie.. We get so exhausted after a while that we commit suicide.

exactly

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Ey, just got fired. My boss was evil and not even the good type.

Rip.

10/10 would hire if for my business.
Ey, just got fired. My boss was evil and not even the good type.

Go on... I'd like to hear more about this lol
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
That sucks lol.

We should invite your boss to the clan!

oh and in other job related news, I just got one as a cashier

flow = 1
goat = -1
Last edited by WTFlow; Jul 1, 2015 at 11:34 PM.
I don't want to post what happened because she might try to track me down or somefuck. But anywho the short of it is that I saw her take money from the cash register and forced me to pay her and told me that I stole it, after that I told my new manager and I got fired. That and because I'm a male it was another reason why I was fired (my co-worker told me that the new manager wanted attractive girls only).

Selfie

my boss is a chick.. and she likes hot young males around her ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

I don't want to post what happened because she might try to track me down or somefuck. But anywho the short of it is that I saw her take money from the cash register and forced me to pay her and told me that I stole it, after that I told my new manager and I got fired. That and because I'm a male it was another reason why I was fired (my co-worker told me that the new manager wanted attractive girls only).

Selfie

That business is fucked lol
Yeah, you should've called them on their bullshit and threatened to lawyer up. Could've settled for some good coin!