Toribash
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Pain in knee was 100% caused by sport, you know, gym etc. had my knee stretched in a bad way and it started hurting. Then after a week it didn't hurt so bad but it still hurted, so I went to doctor. Then I had x-ray and they found something on my bone, and they aren't sure what it is. Now there are two options:
- because of that knee injury something on my bone happened and now it hurts
- it's unrelated, knee hurts because it hurts and the problem with bone was just found by the way.

It's not even a serious injury, it's just time-consuming having all those tests etc. The VERY worst case of this that could happen would be me having operation on that knee, but I doubt it.

Well, the knee is a place where it shouldn't hurt. The worst place for injuries :/ One thing can follow you the whole life in that fuckin place.
Atleast they are far enough in the medicine to help you if it's not to bad.

How can there be something at your knee and they can't figure out what it is? You might need a better doctor in a bigger hospital or something..

Get it fixed before it will be there you're whole life (;
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Herpy Christmas goys! <4
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Ah, yep, merry christmas.

Lets talk about something V: Did you get any presents?
I got two huge chocolate bars, some money as usual and my brother gave me witcher 2.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Please define "huge". D:

Money for my new car (Golf 4 / 101 PS), chocolate, cheese sticks and a deviantart bag.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Please define "huge". D:

Kinda like my forearm.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos

Do want!

Y U NO HAVE BIGGER CHOCOLATE GERMANY?! :[