Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Seriously, we went to stop them from Roshing. He said "wait for my ulti", okay? No problem there. Well, we engage when he's ready, and he... doesn't cast it. Whole battle passes by and we kill two guys. When we're running after Ogre Magi to kill him, he casts his ult OVER US, thus letting Ogre run away. Genius.

Yeah, that's what I hate about ults like Faceless Void's. It seems like it's really easy to fuck it up and ruin everything. Very high risk, but high reward I guess.

I'm without my computer for a week, but once I get back I'd be up for playing with you. Two of my friends have DOTA 2 also, so if you want we could probably get a full team without randoms, although I'm bad and I don't know how good my friends are.
Dude, I don't care how bad you are. As long as I get to TALK to you we'll be fine. xD I won't feel like I'm letting an idiot take over the game for me.

Certain ults are just stupid if you fail with them. Void is one of the worst ones I can think of, though. Some other skills are Earthshaker's Rupture, when you trap an ally to get killed off by the opponents. How genius and shit and aiming do you have to be for that? xD
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Dude, I don't care how bad you are. As long as I get to TALK to you we'll be fine. xD I won't feel like I'm letting an idiot take over the game for me.

Yeah, actually being able to talk to people is huge. It makes the game so much more organized and enjoyable.

And yeah, I know how bad ults can get. In League of Legends, if you're playing with a bad Jarvan IV it's the worst. It's pretty easy to fuck up his ult and lose a teamfight. Same thing with Blitzcrank's pull. If you pull a Galio or Amumu into your team and they ult, you're gonna have a bad time.

Edit: Holy shit Idra beat MarineKingPrime aaaaaaaaahhh that's so exciting!
Last edited by Xego; Jul 24, 2012 at 04:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
Edit: Holy shit Idra beat MarineKingPrime aaaaaaaaahhh that's so exciting!

You're joking, right? Idra can't beat people, he sucks. o_O What did I miss now...

@Muse: Furion's ult can be really good (farming 800+ gold is never a bad thing), but it can also be very useless. It's not detrimental to your team, though, which some other skills can be.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
i needta get dota or dota 2... but im too lazy to try find somewhere to download it
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
i needta get dota or dota 2... but im too lazy to try find somewhere to download it

Are you daft? It's on Steam. -.-
yes yes.... but you can play cracked verions etc... illegal blah blah blah
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris