Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't have any tc.
But I will send some items. lol.

DO NOT GET AN iBOT.
IF ANYBODY IN THIS CLAN USES AN iBOT, I SWEAR I WILL HATE THEM FOREVER.
I will get the bot ready.
It will NOT be an iBot.
What will this Bot need to do?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
In comes fez, eating some pez,
trying to rhyme, but but he knows its not his time,
FAILED.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
What is this thread supposed to be about?
I see "The Replay", Then Xibit, and then a deleted post!
Can I delete this thread?
Merged into the Rubbish bin.
Merged into the rubbish bin.
3 posts?
Shall we put this in the rubbish bin?

Nah just leave it
Yea, for memory of this event
I want to clean it up though...
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 26, 2009 at 05:43 AM.
See, i get too confuzzeled to be bothered with eggs.
Thats why I removed mine. lol.
True.
Put in the Suggestions thread.

Now, who else needs to show themselves?
The Rubbish Bin
This is The Rubbish Bin.
This is where bad threads go.