Toribash
just click the link under your avi.. clan: the monastery
or click clan in the main menu on top of the page..
Jeez, I'm really having a hard time making this replay. Might try again tomorrow. I really need to work on them straight ollies. What do you guys think of MAS? I've seen some nice replays of it but I dont really like it myself...

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey guys, I will be online for a few hours tonight PM me if you want to play.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Hey
Originally Posted by badbreaker View Post
So guys here is the story that will be shown in the Monk animation/trailer. It all begins with a lone tori that begins his journey trough snowy and stormy landscapes.
He climbs the most ripid mountains facing death many times, but nothing can distract him from his focus. At some point on a tiny home on a mountain he meets kratos the hermit, who shows him the way to its objective on a map. The tori keeps going up until he reachs a huge gate.
That is the gate to the Monastery! he opens it and it's full of toris training/medidating and stuff in the courtyard. All the members of the leadership can bee seen here. They all stop and watch the main character walk through the courtyard to the door that leads to the main building. Inside is one of those rooms with those red pillars and carpets and statues of Tori-buddah you see in tibetan monasteries. Sitting on the central chair is BBKing who slowly lifts his head. black screen and a phrase like "Join the monastery" or something we will later think of. I really want to work on this but i really have to wait until i find somebody willing to help me with the landscapes so if somebody here can help or point me to somebody it would be awesome.

Maybe i can help you with some stuff?, just pm me what exactly you need
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
That's good! And I love the Idea.. <3
I'll help you to find an artist who can draw landscapes.. hope we'll find someone..

I can...
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Originally Posted by badbreaker View Post
So guys here is the story that will be shown in the Monk animation/trailer. It all begins with a lone tori that begins his journey trough snowy and stormy landscapes.
He climbs the most ripid mountains facing death many times, but nothing can distract him from his focus.

As you show him climbing the mountains, show like my green monster character peeping out of the snow. Lol
-----
Sorry to annoy you Tobreak. Fabsie, try this head, I think it will work.
Attached Images
Iceman.jpg (7.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Squigling; Nov 6, 2014 at 08:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
BeeDooSamm already work on a clan video and badbreaker makes a animated trailer.
I think thats enought atm..