Toribash
Hatt asked me to post some of my drawings. This one was from like... MONTHS ago:

https://i.imgur.com/Lp3cenD.jpg

This one is from like 10 minutes ago:

https://i.imgur.com/GXq0LfC.jpg

This two are from Tuesday, for my Anatomy class. I didn't know I had it on my phone so I redrew the former about 10 minutes ago. They're a bit different from each other, but whatever.

http://i.imgur.com/TJKASlw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PkxZDdw.png
Last edited by Judas; Apr 3, 2016 at 06:55 AM.
Remember kids: You can't spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER.
Hi my name is Xife and this is my application to Obey ,

My real name is Patryk and my in-game name is Xife , I have no nicknames but feel free to make up some. I'm 14 years old and my GMT is +0 , my favourite mods that im good at are abd,tk and rk mma. I'm from Poland and I'm good at art , drawing to be exact this is my example :http://xife1.imgur.com/all/. However I am also into mountain biking. My current belt is blue but don't underestamate me , I want to join Obey because I feel good about this clan and I think I would fit in , my previous clan was Time For Rekt and I left the clan because the clan was not for me and I didn't fit in to much. I like to play games but it depends if they are like toribash , skyrim etc besides tb I play skyrim, gta 5 and dirt 3x

Replays :
rip arm.rpl

abd.rpl

fracs.rpl

pure luck.rpl

knees for dayz.rpl

I live in England , Peterborough and I go to Poland , Zakopane for vacation , besides mountain biking and drawing I'm also intrested in martial arts and the martial art I'm trying to learn is jeet kun do , Bruce Lee made this martial art and the only person that is a master of it is Chuck Norris as he got taught by Bruce Lee but Bruce Lee died so he is the only one left. In jeet kun do you can use elbows,knees,fists,legs,head and pretty much anything also you can hit your opponent anywhere on the body like the eyes etc . From the book I'm reading I taught myself the mentality of a person with a knife or another weapon trying to attack you, when the guy is trying to attack you all he thinks about is his weapon and thats his only weapon but then you have lots of weapons knees,legs etc and different possibilites you can run away you can do anything and all he can do is stab you or hit you with his weapon also I taught myself to be as eco as possible so I taught myself not to waist energy on them fighting positions as when you have no form your reaction time is quicker and the opponent cant predict your next move as Bruce Lee once said "Empty your mind...Be formless...Shapeless like water.If you put water in a cup it becomes the cup , if you put water in a bottle it becomse the bottle , you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot .... water can flow or it can crash be like water my friend" .

As I said I'm into mountain biking downhill to be exact im trying to do the sport on a hardtail which is hard as it only has front supsension the bike I want is a Specialized Demo 8 S-Work which is full carbon and It is made for the sport if you dont know what Downhill is , it's a sport where you have to go from point A to point B in the shortest amount of time and in some events you have to do mindblowing stunts here is an example:https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...fFFDRz3STulaqg
Kelly McGarry was a proffesional at what he was doing but he sadly died at the end of 2015 , The reasons of his death is unknown to the public right now but he is my inspiration as he did what he loved and lived his dream .... Reast in peace Kelly.

I would parcipatate in every war possible and any clan events if there are any , and yeah this was my application.

Congrats on 2nd place in leaderboard by the way

thank you for your time
-Xife
Last edited by Xife; Apr 3, 2016 at 06:08 PM.
print("Hello, World!")
Thanks for putting me under discussion Also, congrats to taco on trial!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Judas: No until a better app is posted but due to prestige, you will be given a pass.
It took me 3 years to learn that non V.I.Ps could have signature 2:18 9/24/2015
Hello everybody. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I enjoy partaking in the consumption of substances of legal ambiguity and then performing actions of legal ambiguity. I am a male in his mid-twenties, living in one of the most dangerous cities in America - located in the center of said country. I fervently apologize for a lack of replays for this game - as I have not played Toribash in quite a length of time. This, however, does not indicate a planned inactivity; conversely, that my interest lies in playing the game. I am, like the prodigal son, returning. Unfortunately, even when I graced Toribash with my presence regularly, I was in no position to show off my Toribash skills, as I possessed none. My two most successful mods are Judofrac and Twinswords - because, generally, only people of inferior skill levels entertain the aforementioned mods.

To offer more insight into who I am as a person, I spend most of my time partaking in one of the following: Engaging in the performing of music, crafting music on Fruity Loops Studio, exasperating Hattersin by flirting with him whilst he is streaming, creating inside jokes on the game Rocket League, or pleasuring myself. Occasionally, this pleasure includes the presence of thine sister or mother.... I am also open to the presence of thine father.

As one can see from my previous post, I also sketch, albeit badly. Also demonstrated in my previous post is my propensity for skulls. For reasons that I cannot list, I find the human skull to be aesthetically pleasing. As such, I have several tattooed on my right arm. My future plans for tattoos include horror monsters and creatures, i.e. Frankenstein's monster, Pinhead, Pennywise, Creature from the Black Lagoon, and Miley Cyrus.

When I'm not crafting music or indulging in copious amounts of substances with questionable legality, I like long walks on the beach, and pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain. Also, making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape. [Write to me and escape].

Okay, in all serious, I'm a chill guy. I like to talk shit and can take it just as well. I used to be in Obey a long time ago and had a hell of a time, but I stopped playing Toribash some time ago, but kept in touch with Hattersin. We play games, help each other with music, and shoot the shit every once in a while, and I can legitimately call him a friend. I remember back when I was playing Toribash, Cheshyre and Hattersin were the two people I hung out with the most, both in and out of Toribash. So now that I've comeback to Toribash, I figured why not join the people that I know well and enjoy chatting with?
Last edited by Judas; Apr 4, 2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: oh, that guy made his text larger? my turn.
Remember kids: You can't spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER.