Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I can't rap either. xD Girls don't rap.

I can only rap to songs I have memorized. Like, rap songs that I listen to and I memorize, I hear the beat, I can than rap to it when I hear the beat.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
D: I can't rap. I have 0 skills IRL what so ever. Besides gaming and having very low self confidence

Why the self confidence drop?
I can only rap to songs I have memorized. Like, rap songs that I listen to and I memorize, I hear the beat, I can than rap to it when I hear the beat.

Lol, I can do that too.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

I'm so amazing he has to feel bad about himself to hide his flaws.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Lol, I can do that too.

I'm so amazing he has to feel bad about himself to hide his flaws.

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

Just really personal issues that went on in my life. When I was only about 6 or 7, when I was in 7th grade, 8th grade, I'd rather not talk about it. I try not to show that I have low self confidence by ignoring the people that bug me and remind me of it, but it's just in my head. The only places I feel that I have skills in is gaming. That's what got me to how good I am in gaming, but that isn't too good of a thing to my family. Gaming is where I feel that I am myself at. Where I feel that I can actually do good in. I would rather not talk about why I feel that I can't do good in life (which I can and do, but I don't feel that way even when it's proven(that I can do good)). Sorry if this got a little too "emotional" or personal about me. Just a very talkative guy. And I don't feel bad about myself to hide my flaws, I feel bad because of stuff from my past. I'm not afraid to admit my flaws, or dis advantages
Edit:
@concon
I'm watching your "concon vs the world they be tricking me"
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 20, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Sorry if this got a little too "emotional" or personal about me. Just a very talkative guy.

No problem man we all can be really talkative/emotional at times.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
No problem man we all can be really talkative/emotional at times.

Thanks for understanding
Don't worry about being too emotional around me. I've been through the mental hospital. Suffered depression. Raped. Lost my family back in Vietnam. I was an orphan until I was adopted. I can take emotional.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.