Ranking
i cant really tell too much about the flash nerf but:
they kinda called it a support for new aggressive gamestyle... in my opinion:
thats shit.
that doesnt hav anything to do with tactics or balancing thats just breaking the meta...
i dont have anything against breaking the meta at all but you could also say:
wards are now removed
you dont know where everyone is you can be ganked anytime:
thats way more aggressive
i rlly dont get that... i hate riot for changing the game however its in their mind... remember:
the supporter nerfs.... totally retarded...
sorry just my opinion... also as long as i dont see the dimensions of the nerf i cant tell too much but still i dont think this makes any sense
its not OP just because its picked...
-----
btw got owned by sion ap in mid... ppl blamed me for it... i loled we had a jungler who didnt gank top or mid a single time....
a solotop who let nasus freefarm...
Last edited by pinheads; Nov 7, 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
No one plays evelyns because she is the most useless character ever. EVER.

Evelyn that is farmed well can do much damage. Like, seriously. Out of nowhere boom you're low on hp.
-----
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Most of the time I see her in Dominion and she's kinda OP in team fight...

Also, that. And i guess every other champ with invisible :P
Last edited by Saint; Nov 7, 2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like the flashnerf and cv nerf.

People should use all of the summoner spells, not just flash and a random other.

Doing this allows more strategies as you may counter a flash with a heal for example.

And i do enjoy cleanse buff too althought it shouldnt stop ignite cause of tryn.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
i cant really tell too much about the flash nerf but:
they kinda called it a support for new aggressive gamestyle... in my opinion:
thats shit.
that doesnt hav anything to do with tactics or balancing thats just breaking the meta...

i dont have anything against breaking the meta at all but you could also say:
wards are now removed
you dont know where everyone is you can be ganked anytime:
thats way more aggressive

i rlly dont get that... i hate riot for changing the game however its in their mind... remember:
the supporter nerfs.... totally retarded...
sorry just my opinion... also as long as i dont see the dimensions of the nerf i cant tell too much but still i dont think this makes any sense
its not OP just because its picked...

There's a lot in your argument that is self explanatory or just plain wrong. Flash is most often used as a defensive measure by escaping over walls and such. By reducing it's usefulness as an escape, it becomes more viable as a sudden closing of space for an aggressive assault in comparison to saving it for a quick escape.

By not knowing where everybody is, people play more DEFENSIVE rather than offensive. If you ever see a game where one team has total map awareness from wards, and the other doesn't, the team with the wards is significantly more aggressive.

It's not retarded to nerf heals when you can't get the AD carry out of lane because a support is babysitting it. It's now at least possible to get the carry out of the lane.

And people don't pick UP skills or champs. They pick skills and champs that are proven to be useful or good. Whether or not it's OP requires actual testing and number crunching, but it's a good indication if something gets picked en-masse, it's more likely to be OP in some way.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
some champs rlly need the flash we got now!
i use flash aggressive in 70% of the time ... i get your argumentation...
but... why would you make this game more aggressive? it actually is pretty much aggressive... some champs just need flash defensively: Imagine Kog maw without good positioning if he gets caught off guard... this will completely fuck up any low elo carry... and since i am low elo jungle... this sucks for me
the game gets more exciting if youre a jungler and having free ganks nonstop cause of no map control.... it also would get funnier to watch... i actually juswt got why my argument is invalid... sorry for taking your time... my bad... i am quite tired and i still dont get why to nerf clearvoyance... i can understand flash a bit at least but not clearvoyance... ..they want to replace cv? theymad? doesnt make sense to me... this auraspell whatever it is... doesnt seem too nice..

edit: i see champs like:
Akali or brand or Morgana.... in every 3rd game... that doesnt make em OP though...
Last edited by pinheads; Nov 7, 2011 at 04:43 PM.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
nerf cv to make people buy wards-

Game lacks wards, for example when i play with my bro he plays taric but i also buy wartds as urgot and sometimes WE have to ask our mates to buy wards cause they overpush...
LoL...
invalid:
reason:
even in my elo 1270-1320
people buy wards.... and if noone does i do... in every role... people arent that stupid... this will not change it at all...
overpushing isnt good at all though...
people wont buy more wards if cv is nerfd:
Cv ist most often used to spot junglers. this doesnt give too much map control. its just giving awareness of the enemy jungle... the most ganks are done by a jungler thats true but you cant avoid em just with cv...
Last edited by pinheads; Nov 7, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
nerf cv to make people buy wards-

Game lacks wards, for example when i play with my bro he plays taric but i also buy wartds as urgot and sometimes WE have to ask our mates to buy wards cause they overpush...

Like Pinn said, this depens on your elo.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
you dont have to buy wrads for your own lane.

nerfing cv allows you to explore the world of wards as laners will put wards on enemy jungle too.