Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

but now it's getting to a very choppy 50-60.

well yeh
massive fps drop for me
60fps to 30 ;/
looks like ill stop playing till they fix or something
or ill just overclock with winter coming
INB4 14 days ban
They destroyed the -S so A4 is the majority now, the new "knife(s)" look like fucking buttplugs, and they added an fucking horrible defusing animation. I thought all of this was a joke are you shitting me they're destroying Csgo. Hopefully with enough ridicule they'll change it back.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
They destroyed the -S so A4 is the majority now, the new "knife(s)" look like fucking buttplugs, and they added an fucking horrible defusing animation. I thought all of this was a joke are you shitting me they're destroying Csgo. Hopefully with enough ridicule they'll change it back.

CHANGE IS BAD

EVERYTHING IS RUINED

They're still working on the balance between the A4 and the A1 as they have been since the A1 was introduced, I'm sure they'll buff one a little bit if it looks like one weapon is being used vastly more than the other. The new knives may not be your cup of tea, but I'm sure some people will like them. The defuse animation is going to take some getting used to, but it's not that bad and it does not mark the end of times for csgo. One huge positive is the new hitbubbles, and the fact that the hitbubble things are bound to the model now, no more stupidly hard to hit jump scouters.
What's wrong with the new knives? I think they're badass.

Really assassin-like.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/09/12528/

oh my fucking god I just saw the Golden Coil M4A1. Too bad the gun is awful now. That thing is sexy as fuck. The Frostside Misty AK is awesome as well. Really nice skins in this case.
Last edited by Clay; Sep 18, 2015 at 06:28 AM.
I think the knifes are actually kinda cool, kinda looks like little ninja knives that you would just jab someone with lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
fps is client sided

Very astute, but a tick can't be sent unless a frame is rendered, having inconsistent or <64 fps on comp servers will make you laggy and jittery - you really fuck up the interp and prediction.

The main reason valve doesn't use 128 comp servers is because a lot of people can't handle 128fps, and clearly there are people that can't even handle 64...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
What are those things instead of knife in the new case? They look like something to masturbate with for girls or something like that xD. I like the new AK, USP also even tho i don't play with it the P250 and maybe the new M4 (even tho there are a ton of skins for M4A1-S).
Push daggers? Wouldn't recommend using one to masturbate...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff