yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok I say yes and it should be a auto-accept anyways. Welcome back penis.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by DarkSamurai View Post
And as i leaving tb i can say fuck you bojan and all the people.

So? What's the point taking it out to bojan, he isnt gay he is just too awesome for you.
If you are going to leave then go already.

This game is fail becouse all u need to be to be gay and have friends.

Perhaps you could ask your parents "mom, dad, am i gay?"
If this game is fail then Toribash probably fall long ago, what makes you think there is a lot of people playing this game in the first place?

People play like shit without style only for win. This isin't the game it was or it could be. This game is full of shit.

Duh, of course people play to win, now just think that you lose from someone 20 times in a row, what do you feel?
Oh, and the game was always like this as long as i can remember.
Do you even know what it means to play with style? Maybe you should show me how to play with style, you dont get the idea.

And last, this isnt an appropiate place to post this kind of topic, gtfo already.
-rep
And as i leaving tb i can say fuck you bojan and all the people. This game is fail becouse all u need to be to be gay and have friends. People play like shit without style only for win. This isin't the game it was or it could be. This game is full of shit.

Good bye, DarkSamurai. I will honor the memory of you and I will make what I promised. No matter what u think about me I was always considering you as my friend. May u find peace in life and good luck on your quest.